Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Hypothetical question

realDougster

Navigating the post-FOSTA apocalypse

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

If someone promised to leave this board, then backed down when Founder called his bluff, would that make them a liar, a coward, or a lying coward?

Asking for a friend.

Replies (10)Latest

Profile picture for DuggieDumbass
DuggieDumbass
•

A dumbass lying coward

LOL!

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I must have missed a lot

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Lol wtf?

Profile picture for realDougster
realDougster
•

“TUSCL now needs to choose. If @vincemichaels is not gone from the board by Monday, I will be.”

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

It certainly makes me question the judgement of the person issuing the ultimatum .

Profile picture for Bj99
Bj99
•

It would make them wrong. They’d have to admit they were wrong, or I wouldn’t believe a word they said after.

Profile picture for ebonyplayboy
ebonyplayboy
•

@Bj99 I with you on that.

Profile picture for ebonyplayboy
ebonyplayboy
•

*I'm, I need to read my shit before I hit post. Lol

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

I love you bj

Profile picture for JamesSD
JamesSD
•

On another board I'm on this is called being an Attention Whore

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement