tuscl

A FAKE Review

FAKE REVIEW - Decide for yourself who wrote it!

On the advice of my friend FS I am making my first visit here. I arrived somewhere between 5:30-7:30PM in an impressive manner meant to impress all of the impressionable young ladies. There were about 8 to 12 dancers, and some were friendlier, thereby impressive, and I tipped these dancers well too very well on the stage and during their customary tip-walks. They were impressed with my generosity. Waitresses did a fair to very good job, and tipped them well. They too were impressed by the flood of impressive tip money seeming to flow from my wallet.

Here at Pleasure's I was again impressed to discover that songs are mostly full length lasting an average of 4 minutes. Only few songs lasted 3 minutes and some lasted close to 4.5 to 5 minutes. Therefore, lap dances are an impressive deal here, and are $20/song done in a separate yet impressive area. Many of the dancers are firm (breasts) at this price and a couple dancers wanted $25/song. I was not too impressed with this price gouging Others are willing to give dances at 3 for 50, 2 for 30, etc. That price structure impressed me.
If other dancers are friendlier or friendlier this club has lots of potential for favorable impressions.

26 comments

• parodyman-->
    18 years ago
    Must I? Says Who? And if I am the shit stirrer than what are you?
  • FunSeeker
    18 years ago
    It's none of your damn business to start the SHIT.

You must leave others alone, you SHIT STIRRER!
  • parodyman-->
    18 years ago
    It is everyone's business when you post to a public forum.
  • FunSeeker
    18 years ago
    I DON'T need YOUR HELP in writing. It's none of your DAMN BUSINESS how I WRITE.

Just BUTT out!
  • parodyman-->
    18 years ago
    Come on funseeker, hit me with another round if juvinile insults. Go ahead. You can do it. Just try to make it in english.
  • FunSeeker
    18 years ago
    You've been a MORON starting all the shit.

You're true SHIT STIRRER!
  • parodyman-->
    18 years ago
    If you want to discuss stirred shit perhaps we should examine your gene pool. It would certainly explain your inability to grasp the fundamentals of the English language.
  • parodyman-->
    18 years ago
    I still am going to do it anyway. And it is all your fault for writing like a moron on a public forum.
  • FunSeeker
    18 years ago
    It's still none of your damn business to correct me how I write.

Just BUTT out!
  • casualguy
    18 years ago
    Thanks for the answers.
  • FunSeeker
    18 years ago
    It's none your damn bunsiness to tell me how to write. Just stay the fuck-out and leave us alone you IDIOT.
  • parodyman-->
    18 years ago
    Funseeker,

I only reviewed Platinum Plus and yes it is a real review! (It exists doesn’t it?) Also the name of that other bar in Kansas is "Pleasures" with no apostrophe. Learn your “S” endings, plurals and correct usage of the apostrophe before you reply to this post.
  • FunSeeker
    18 years ago
    parody the ASSHOLE has already written two FAKE REVIEWS! That IDIOT should be ashamed of himself!
  • FunSeeker
    18 years ago
    casualguy,

The FAKE REVIEWS are from the following two clubs:

Platinum Plus - Memphis

Pleasure's - Wichits, KS
  • FunSeeker
    18 years ago
    I should say - Pleasure's - Wichita, KS.
  • casualguy
    18 years ago
    Just curious, what club and city are you guys talking about?
  • parodyman-->
    18 years ago
    Untrue shadowcat! I will give someone a hard time if they post something that annoys me or if they are outwardly hostile to me. Funseeker has done both.

Also in the past, if you remember, I have apologized if I were wrong or others felt I went too far. I have tried to apologize to Funseeker but all he can do is repeat the same three or four insults. It seems he has gone the way of Clifbar/davids and cannot control himself.
  • parodyman-->
    18 years ago
    If you find my asshole impressive yoy are on the wrong message board. Perhaps you should hang out with clifbar.
  • FunSeeker
    18 years ago
    You're a very impressive ASSHOLE, you IDOT!!!!!!!
  • parodyman-->
    18 years ago
    Glad you are impressed! You are very impressive yourself. I'm really impressed with the way you just repeat the same 3 very impressive insults over and over. Just like a trained monkey!
  • FunSeeker
    18 years ago
    I'm impressed with at that JERK's (also an ASSHOLE) FAKE REVIEW!!!!!!!!

What an IDIOT!!!!!!!!
  • parodyman-->
    18 years ago
    date (excuse the typo I was laughing too hard)
  • parodyman-->
    18 years ago
    I think it was damn nice of the author to even bother to take the time to translate his post from English to a form that a hostile little wad like Funseeker could read. I, as always, am impressed with the hospitality shown on this message board. Keep up the good work.
  • parodyman-->
    18 years ago
    I don't see a dat as to exactly when the author was there. But I was impressed with the review.
  • FunSeeker
    18 years ago
    A FAKER supposedly travels all over the country FAKINGLY!!

Chicago to Memphis to Wichita.......... all in a couple of weeks to go to the strip clubs!

What a FAKER!!!!!!!!
  • parodyman-->
    18 years ago
    Funessker strikes back with another pearl of wisdom.

“It's none your damn bunsiness to tell me how to write. Just stay the fuck-out and leave us alone you IDIOT.”

Yes Funseeker it is my damn business. Number one I can spell business whereas you cannot. Two, you posted on a public forum which opens you up to comments and criticisms from anyone. When someone makes a gesture of kindness such as attempting to help an adult who clearly has a large deficiency in his English grammar skills, said adult, (you) should accept it graciously. Instead you continue to act like a hostile evil little monkey hurling the same three or four insults. Please stop repeating yourself. And while you are at it stop repeating the same grammatical and spelling errors. The unwillingness on your part to edit your own posts is proof that you do not aspire to rise above the ranks of the sloppy and lazy illiterate bottom-feeders of the internet.

Another thing that just makes my sphincter clench up is your insistence that I should “Just stay the fuck-out…” How is it that it is perfectly acceptable for you to post whatever childish ramblings you wish anywhere and anytime you want but if I offer a dissenting opinion or a criticism then I should go away? How is it that you have the balls to tell me that I shouldn’t post on TUSCL? By the way, why did you hyphenate “fuck-out”? Clearly this is two words that are able to stand on their own. It is unnecessary and amateurish to make compound words out of two words that do not need it.

While we are on the subject of things that disturb me, yet another thing that disturbs me is the “us” part of your statement, “… and leave us alone you IDIOT.” Who exactly is “us”? Do you speak for the entire membership of TUSCL or is the “us” those wacky little psychotic voices in your head? Please tell me. I want to know.

Lastly you seem to enjoy calling me an “IDIOT.” When you type it in all caps are you trying to portray me as an even bigger idiot? Your keyboard has an exclamation point located on the same key as the numeral one. Just press shift + 1 and you will get an exclamation point! This way you can save the use of all caps for special emphasis.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion