tuscl

SA is perfect for guys like me

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
I really don't desire to find a real GF and I hate how business hired guns are

SA is filled full of normal chicks that is more than willing to just be friends with payed binifetts

The over the phone text, phone calls are free and frequent as needed...very enjoyable to have a friend to shoot the Shit with

Dates is no extra charge other than the dinner or movie itself

Then once ready paid sex that's not timed or rushed and may even be good due to the connection that has been established

12 comments

• san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    But that way you lose the effect of that f2f first meeting.

You could just be meeting your women in strip clubs.

SJG

Ticket To Ride
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70-WSgZn…
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    I bet Jackie begs to differ that ANYTHING is perfect with you Juice...
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Lol
  • Warrenboy75
    7 years ago
    Just renewed my status after a hiatus of close to a year. My long term girl just packed it up and headed for the West Coast.

For the most part I've found college students, teachers and, nurses ( or nursing students) with the occasional stripper thrown into the mix.

As soon as I activated my account I had a few looks and favors/likes.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Why is nursing so common in most area's

Thought they made bank
  • Warrenboy75
    7 years ago
    Not really--not until the reach a certain level--they make about 60K a year on average from what I can tell. RN's

LP's make about 60% of that amount.

Oddly enough places like the Cleveland Clinic which is known world wide for quality health care pays their nurses poorly.

DC seems to have better pay than most areas but the cost of living is high as well.

Student loans are also the killer.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    @Juice no matter where you go in this country if you’re a nurse you can find a job to be able to support yourself especially for woman it is difficult to find a job that covers cost of living in most parts of the US even when a woman gets a bit older she can work as a nurse that’s a field where the more experienced you are the more desirable you are.
  • realDougster
    7 years ago
    "But that way you lose the effect of that f2f first meeting. You could just be meeting your women in strip clubs."

@SJG - Problem is, that gives the dancer a chance to see/smell what Juice is really like.

Much better response rate from SA girls that have to rely on the fake photos on Juice's SA profile.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    Yeah, I don't get the desire to have dinner with, go to movies with, text, and talk on the with hookers. To each his own though.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    To be honest I don't understand it either LMFAO
  • DominiqueXXV
    7 years ago
    What is SA? Sorry I’m new here
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion