Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Here is today's teacher sex news.

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (8)Latest

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Try again.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

I saw her earlier when I was reading foxnews. She has a bright smile. I’m not sure about her body - but I’m honest in that I have no standards - so I’d be happy to fuck her!

Profile picture for bang69
bang69
•

No

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Bad link. Better link...

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Oops. See it was corrected.

Profile picture for goldmongerATL
goldmongerATL
•

So somewhere in teacher school there is a quiz question that these teachers must have go wrong:

Q: A boy in your class has an obvious boner poking out. You should do which of the following?

A. Ignore it. B. Ask him if you can have a lifesaver. C. Call on him to stand at the front of the class to answer some question. D. Sit at your desk and quietly masturbate. E. Keep him after class and suck that little boner dry.

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

She needs a face transplant

Profile picture for bang69
bang69
•

LMAO

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement