tuscl

Pasadena

Daddillac
Atlanta
Friday, December 29, 2017 4:18 AM
I'm headed out today for the rose bowl. I'm meeting my friends tonight in Santa Monica, I'll have 4 or 5 daytime hours before I meet them. Any club I should hit

9 comments

• twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Have a great time bro.
  • Daddillac
    7 years ago
    I'm planning on it, however I'll fly home on the 2nd, be in North Carolina for work the rest of the week. Then back to ATL hopefully for championship game. If no championship game I'll sell my ticket and head to follies lol
  • WillMunny
    7 years ago
    Not 100% clear what "daytime hours" means, but keep in mind LA traffic can turn what should be a 20 minute drive into 2 hours of gridlock. As for club recommendations, Bare Elegance in Hawthorne is right next to LAX. Closer to Santa Monica, 4Play is a highly rated spot (though I can't confirm from personal experience). Tons of other options depending on your price range and preferences, try out the TUSCL map function.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Is the Jet Strip still there by LAX? I had fun with a little Asian spinner there 20-25 years ago.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    ^^^I'll bet that little asian spinner is a chunk by now LOL
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Per the they reviews From what I've read in past reviews, Bare Elegance and 4Play are supposed to have very good locking girls but expensive at I think $40 to $50 per dance and not sure about how good the mileage is or extras. Synn in City of Industry seems well liked these days for a combo of pretty-good looking girls, mileage, and extras, but I have no idea if it's anywhere near where you plan to be.
  • rick33
    7 years ago
    Bare Elegance is your best option on that side of town. Better options are 2 hrs away. Make sure to save lots of time for the Santa Monica to Pasadena commute/parking/walk.
  • Daddillac
    7 years ago
    I ended up running into follies on my way to the airport.... found a papi approved (big ass/big titties) girl in the first 30 minutes. Another 30 for VIP and I was very relaxed for this flight lol
  • Daddillac
    6 years ago
    Go Dawgs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion