tuscl

The queen of twerking?

Monday, December 25, 2017 2:14 PM
[view link] Anyone else know of mobile links to hot girls twerking?

10 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Not impressed - too-skinny to be a twerk-queen IMO
  • Rick999
    7 years ago
    That's probably why I never enjoyed many twerking videos. I'm not attracted to big butt girls. This size looks better to me. [view link] Particularly around 4 minute to 5 minute mark even though this isn't the best twerking I've seen. With a number of guys that enjoy watching girls with really big butts which just look almost grossly fat to me, the more fit looking girls who twerk don't get as much attention. I once saw a great twerking video without a really big butt. I know several guys aren't into twerking or want to watch girls with big butts. I'm probably in the more moderate area. Sounds like politics.
  • Rick999
    7 years ago
    2:54 for about 2 seconds in the first video she started twerking better the way I like. I suspect YouTube censors the best videos.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    A chick has to have junk in the trunk that shakes so the twerking can look like twerking, else it looks retarted (analogous to a skinny guy flexing)
  • Rick999
    7 years ago
    I agree she has to have enough to shake. I'm glad we don't all like the same or we'd all be chasing after the same girls. I could use the same reference when comparing tits. I like to see them naturally jiggle when a girl walks. It doesn't mean they have to be the size of basketballs. I enjoy seeing much smaller tits than that. As far as twerking and the size of girls butts and what looks good, I will just agree to disagree and drop it. Neither one of us is going to change what looks good to us. I see YouTube censors too many videos to find something I Iike as an example.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    I think she’s adorable and sexy. I’m not a fan of that kind of techno dance stuff, but she manages to make it look sexy eventho she’s going really fast. I’m sure she could dance much more seductively in different circumstances.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Did nothing for me. I cut it off after the first minute. But I'm not a twerking fan to start with.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Is she having a seizure?
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    LOL
  • Rick999
    7 years ago
    I'm not a fan of that style dance. I vaguely remember a nice twerking video on YouTube years ago but censors probably blocked it too. Apparently others think anything that looks good is too sexual. I remember someone in YouTube censored a plumbing repair video after a link was posted here about the girl with hot legs. We need a popular R tube or uncensored YouTube or does that already exist? I think the girl looks good. Her twerking looks good to me for a couple seconds. Not the best I've seen though.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion