Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Now a fight over who has the largest dick.

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (11)Latest

Profile picture for BurlingtonHoFactory
BurlingtonHoFactory
•

These are two dumpy looking dudes. I'm not sure if having a massive schlong would really help much in the Free Pussy Department if you still look like a character from a Kevin Smith movie.

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

Is that second guy a young Ted Cruz? :D

Profile picture for Rick999
Rick999
•

Someone should search Africa with an award to find bigger people to shut these guys up. However it's not that important to most people. It's like a trivia item to me like what is the tallest tree in the world. I can imagine one continent claiming the title and years later someone discovers the redwood forest.

Profile picture for Rick999
Rick999
•

A quick search online. Among the redwoods, a tree named Hyperion dwarfs them all. The tree was discovered in 2006, and is 379.7 feet (115.7 m) tall.

Years ago I stumbled on an old pic from Africa and two guys had dicks hanging down to their knees or longer while soft. I did not investigate then nor do I want to now. However the data from this site suggests the possibility of large sizes in Africa exists. thesun.co.uk

The 2 guys mentioned might be really disappointed if they find out they lost 1st and 2nd place to several guys who don't care about records. thesun.co.uk

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

Amazing the focus on penis size from guys who claim to be hetero......

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Talking about a pissing contest. )

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

My G/F's husband I'm told has a huge dick but she likes mine better because it fits better for anal. She has never let him in her ass, but I get free reign!

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

Rockstar is right. Strippers are always telling me that penis size doesn’t matter and they prefer theirs small

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Shadow is still preoccupied with boners... hahaha

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

@JS69 they like your money better than you dick at least.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

It’s a bit ironic that the guy with the giant 18 inch cock is considered disabled. He seems to have worked hard to make it stretch - and to have a giant dick. So is his giant cock a good thing - or a liability?

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement