tuscl

Now a fight over who has the largest dick.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb

11 comments

• BurlingtonHoFactory
    7 years ago
    These are two dumpy looking dudes. I'm not sure if having a massive schlong would really help much in the Free Pussy Department if you still look like a character from a Kevin Smith movie.
  • TheeOSU
    7 years ago
    Is that second guy a young Ted Cruz? :D
  • Rick999
    7 years ago
    Someone should search Africa with an award to find bigger people to shut these guys up. However it's not that important to most people. It's like a trivia item to me like what is the tallest tree in the world. I can imagine one continent claiming the title and years later someone discovers the redwood forest.
  • Rick999
    7 years ago
    A quick search online. Among the redwoods, a tree named Hyperion dwarfs them all. The tree was discovered in 2006, and is 379.7 feet (115.7 m) tall.

Years ago I stumbled on an old pic from Africa and two guys had dicks hanging down to their knees or longer while soft. I did not investigate then nor do I want to now.
    However the data from this site suggests the possibility of large sizes in Africa exists.
    https://www.thesun.co.uk/fabulous/163821…

The 2 guys mentioned might be really disappointed if they find out they lost 1st and 2nd place to several guys who don't care about records. https://www.thesun.co.uk/fabulous/163821…
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    Amazing the focus on penis size from guys who claim to be hetero......
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Talking about a pissing contest. )
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    My G/F's husband I'm told has a huge dick but she likes mine better because it fits better for anal. She has never let him in her ass, but I get free reign!
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    Rockstar is right. Strippers are always telling me that penis size doesn’t matter and they prefer theirs small
  • MackTruck
    7 years ago
    Shadow is still preoccupied with boners... hahaha
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    @JS69 they like your money better than you dick at least.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    It’s a bit ironic that the guy with the giant 18 inch cock is considered disabled. He seems to have worked hard to make it stretch - and to have a giant dick. So is his giant cock a good thing - or a liability?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion