tuscl

Gift ideas for you fav stripper

Feel free to add and make this as funny as possible....

1. bath and body works perfume
2. Glitter Eyeshadow
3. Coupon for free oil change for your civic or eclipse
4. random college textbook
5. condoms
6. mouthwash
7. cocoa butter lotion
8.tanning membership

I saw a list for another profession and instantly started laughing thinking of a list for dancers.

17 comments

• warhawks
    7 years ago
    1) Napkins/wet knaps (for those times you need to clean up in VIP).
    2) Hand sanitizer (self explanatory)
    3) Rubber bands/hair ties (for those times when you need to pull your hair back and put it in a pony tail).
    4) Prepaid phone cards (for those times when your favorite stripper just can’t make that pesky monthly bill payment)
    5) Western Union slips (for those times when rent is due and it absolutely, positively, has to be there right away).
    6) The name and address of a mechanic (for those times when your favorite strippers car breaks down and she needs you to pay for the repairs).
    7) Love Pink sweat pants, sweaters, shirts, basically any piece of clothing that says Love pink on it.
    8) A really, really, really large duffel bag (to hold all that Love Pink stuff and strippers outfits and heels).
    9) Cigarettes. (Self explanitary again)
    10) An alarm clock (so they can get to work on time for the beginning of their shift).
  • londonguy
    7 years ago
    Shouldn't they be buying us presents bearing in mind what we spend on them over the year?
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago

"I bought a stripper tampons once." JohnSmith69

excellent gift idea!
  • poledancer83
    7 years ago
    war great list lmao
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    A cell phone (she’s bound to lose hers in the next month even if it’s not currently missing).

Lube. If she does anal.

Rent money. The number one thing PLs are asked for.

Glitter remover. If they don’t make this then somebody should invent it.

A bag of weed. The gift that keeps on giving. Until her unemployed boyfriend smokes it all.

• Darkblue999
    7 years ago
    John Smith,

Why do you think boyfriend is unemployed
  • Darkblue999
    7 years ago
    Warhawks,
    Regarding Western union, I asked a dancer which bank she has accouny.She said she don't have any accouny,she knows only Western Union.
  • Darkblue999
    7 years ago
    Dancers love this.

Anything from Victoria Secret
    Especially those robes.
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    I brought her back a disposable vape from vegas loaded with Ghost train.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    I think most stripper boyfriends are unemployed losers because in my experience most of them are. Unless you count drug dealer as a “job.”
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    One dancer I know well enough for her to ask for family law advice from me indicates to me her Boyfriend is actually an Attorney. I met him on a bankruptcy case 22 years ago and even then he had the hots for latina spinners.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    BBC
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    I think if she's under the age of 23 someone should give her JS69's contact information. He's looking for DS34 right now and that's probably a pretty sweet gig for a stripper! lol!!!!

• GoVikings
    7 years ago
    I haven’t seen my fav in a while and I’m gonna see her this weekend

I was actually gonna give her a gift but it seems lame/ very PLish.....so I’ll just give her a tip instead
  • whodey
    7 years ago
    A lot of younger women are more into memorable experiences instead of material gifts. They would rather travel or get pampered at a spa instead of getting flowers or even jewelry.

That's why I like to give a three part experience package to my CF:
    1) Start by spending a night at an upscale hotel
    2) Full body sensual massage
    3) Finish it off with an all natural organic facial

If she is a little older and more materialistic just finish your VIP by giving her a pearl necklace.
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    A warm belly full of jism.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    I don't have a special dancer this year. So I am not giving any gifts. But the most appreciated gift I ever gave to gridget, my ATF was an ultra plus throw blanket from Macy's with her real name embroidered on it. Believe it or not, it was my daughter's suggestion and since she was working part time selling perfumes at Macy's, she took care of buying it, etc.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion