tuscl

A custy with balls

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
that doesn't cave when the dancer threatens him with the "I'll tell the manager/bouncer", BS line - from a recent review of Wackos in Jacksonville, FL:

"... On this particular sat nite me and a buddy went a lil after midnight. This is our go to spot so we had no worries. It was a decent nite good crowd about 10-20 dancers. It was getting close to closing time so I decided I should hurry up and get a dance. Took one stripper in the back that I had been chatting with and this is where it started to go downhill. Before we went back she said she would take all clothes off but then refused to remove her bottoms. She said that it was illegal and she would get in trouble, lol I’m a regular here so nice try. Then she wouldn’t let me touch her at all and kept pushing my hands to the side.

Then I just told her I wanted to end the dance and pay for the half song I was back there for. She then gets mad and tells the bouncer I pulled my dick out twice and I refused to pay, what a crock of shit. I told the bouncer I paid for what I got and that I would be happy to leave if it’s a problem. The only thing she kept saying was he pulled his dick out twice till the bouncer told her to shut the fuck up, like they don’t know what goes on back there anyway I paid her half for the half dance and left anyway it was just a crazy experience ..."

https://www.tuscl.net/?page=rev&id=31950…

13 comments

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    Good man.
  • Corvus
    7 years ago
    Well done
  • rattdog
    7 years ago
    you should have waited for her shift to end and hang outside the club. once she exits and heads to her ride just run up to her, unzip, pull your dick out, and then go "aaaaaaiiiiiiiiyyyyyeeeee!!!!"
    that scamming no contact no good cunt.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    wonder what made her think she could get away that garbage...
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    7 years ago
    It's a shame, I had a good time there last year. He should have outed her by name.
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    He handled the situation well.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    I heard that 2 weeks ago a dancer that I know at my favorite club got kick out for yelling at a bouncer that wouldn't do anything about a customer that allegedly pulled his dick out during a dance. She is now working at Tattletales. She suffered from GPS. :)
  • Rick999
    7 years ago
    Bouncer must have heard crap from her before or was watching. A problem can happen if the dancer continues working there and has friends or is friends with the bouncer.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    It’s good that he held his ground. It sounds like the dancer doesn’t provide much service in vip. Hopefully she will move to another club - that provides a service that she can handle.
  • hassenpfeffer65
    7 years ago
    That is bat shit crazy! What bothers me most is that she pulled that stunt even though the customer was still compensating her for her time when he was dissatisfied with the service, that is more than fair.

I wonder if she would have pulled the same stunt if he had finished the song? Is it a scam she tries to pull regularly rather than a heat-of-the-moment response to rejection?
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    I pay for the full dance, but otherwise kudos. I don't lower myself to standards like hers.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Good job, custy !!! Cut that ROB no slack !!
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    I ALMOST want to get ROB attempted to really and obviously stick it to a ROB. But, in actuality, i don't even want anything to do with them and try to do all due diligence to avoid this situation in the first place.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion