tuscl

Where do all of the bbws strip at in Michigan?

Monday, December 11, 2017 8:38 AM
I am a heavier girl that would like to strip. I really don't want to strip inside of the Detroit city limits cause I can't afford the license right now and plus the client element doesn't sound very good. I like to dance. I have a great personality. I know that I could make bank in the right club but I need help finding the right club.

21 comments

• shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Ask Vincemichaels they are his specialty. :)
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Thanks, shadowcat for the plug, but Papi would be the best choice in this. :)
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Eat more shit, faker, you are hallucinating again. Anyone with half a brain knows that you are a fake. Douchester/txtittyasswipe, lick my nutsack. LMAO
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Answer the door, faker. The cops are there to arrest your dumb ass.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Wrong again, as always, asswipe. You aren't anything but a pile of old shit. Stay still and I'll pour jet fuel on you and light it. :)
  • tumblingdice
    7 years ago
    Vincemichaels is a true himbo.The cops are at his door?Okay.And another thing,why do you want guys to lick your nut sack and ass crack?
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Yeah, it's Douchester's delight swallowing gallons of special sauce.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Actually, tumblingdice, it's not the act I'm looking for. It's the smile on his face as he anticipates the flood down his throat. I imagine it's akin to your smile as the jury foreman reads another not guilty pronouncement. I've enjoyed watching the look on defendant's faces as they escape their otherwise inevitable slide into prison life again.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    @Chub... This is primarily a strip club customer site. There are a couple of Detroit dancers who post here occasionally, as well as customers local to Detroit, but you may get a more helpful response from StripperWeb (which is for dancers).
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    Vincemichels is simply a garden variety cunt.
  • Htxx
    7 years ago
    Big women are mostly prevalent at Bogarts and both Henrys. Good luck
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Bigger girls may get their foot-in at the lower-end clubs like Bogarts or Henry the VIII Lounge in Inkster - if you're AA you can try HT's. i.e. a BBW does not have too many options since that is not what most custies want thus most-clubs won't hire them; analogous to most NBA teams not signing short-guys
  • tumblingdice
    7 years ago
    Papi Chulos strippers are so big.... HOW BIG ARE THEY DICE? HeHeHe,they are so big that he can kiss their belly buttons from the inside.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    ^ their booties are so big you can see them from the front - now that is some booty
  • tumblingdice
    7 years ago
    They are so big that Papi Chulo makes them a sammich.
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    vincemichels is a garden variety cunt, but vmichaels comebacks are painfully lame. Those two deserve each other, until one of them learns where the "ignore" button is.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Chubbub93, welcome to TUSCL. As I'm sure you can see, it is a troll saturated place. But please don't let these guys run you off. As I know, most strip clubs have a few BBW's. Please do keep on posting, and eventually someone will give you the kinds of info you want. SJG
  • Chubbub93
    7 years ago
    Thanks San Jose, I am going to take your advice. Happy Holidays to you.
  • Chubbub93
    7 years ago
    Papi, I am a normally pleasant person so I am going to say this very nicely. I am not stripping in any dive bars or shitholes. Almost every place you mentioned Is terrible. If I decide to become a stripper, its going to be in a safe place where women like me can make a good amount of money. Just because I am plus size does not mean I will work in a shitty environment. Anywhere that I work is going to treat me with the same respect as it would any average size woman. I am nice. I am pleasant. I am friendly to a fault and I can dance my ass off. Oh and I am not a troublemaker. So why should I work in a shithole? My sentiments exactly. When you have any logical solutions for clubs that hire AA BBW women, let me know. Until then, keep your snark to yourself.
  • Daddillac
    7 years ago
    Chubby.... don't jump on Papi for telling you the truth. You may be pleasant all you want but that will not pay the bills. Hard to believe you got GPS before you started If you are in fact a BBW then you better be able to suck the chrome off a trailer hitch
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Chubbub93, we have this old advice thread: [view link] Papi is one of our most valued members. Though not based in Detroit, if he says something, it is true. But we do have other people who are based in Detroit. That metro is known for being extreme, no real limits. Good Luck, and Welcome to TUSCL. SJG Age of Uncertainty [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion