tuscl

Have you ever found??

Darkblue999
Somewhere in the club
A girl who is not supposed to be working at strip clubs. Finding a girl who is so beautiful, fun,fascinating,nice,so friendly and hot in a strip club is rare. Why should they be working there?

13 comments

• impala
    7 years ago
    It really depends on the club, but IMO usually they have either exhausted every other option for employment, just need the attention, or their batshit crazy. There are always exemptions to the norm (I remember one dancer who was just downright "leave the wife on Christmas morning" gorgeous who got into dancing to pay the college bills and never left).
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Sure - but even then I wonder if she's really that good a girl or just a really good actress
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    I've met some that told me they were. And that they were going to get out of it soon. :)
  • AnonymousJim
    7 years ago
    I think those are the ones we all chase after.

There are reasons. At the right places, the money can be good if you're smart enough not to blow it. Some girls find it to be easier than "real work." And, crazy as it may sound, there are a few straight-up nymphos out there.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Many of our local clubs have extremely beautiful girls. All the more common at our two no alcohol nude clubs, as they only need to be 18yo instead of 21.

In San Francisco, many of the girls are extremely beautiful, and this is enhanced because they were more makeup than they tend to in South Bay.

SJG
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    You just explained the top earners in just about every club across America, except for the clubs where San Jose Frequents, all those bitches are ugly.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    These are the girls that make the best DS candidates.
  • s275ironman
    7 years ago
    My ATF was that type of girl. Upon meeting her, I thought she looked completely out of place working in a strip club. She was beautiful, smart, and gave me the impression that she was not your typical stripper that has tons of issues. After talking to her, I was just fascinated that I had found this type of girl working at a strip club. What then followed was, I got a few dances from her. I was very much surprised that she gave me better dance mileage than most of the girls in the club that do fit the stereotypical stripper mold. It just goes to show you that looks really can be deceiving.
  • JackScott
    7 years ago
    I've come across a couple of strippers that weren't quite in the "dime" category but they look like they have so much more potential than what the club life has to offer. Maybe they were good actors because I've heard some really tall tales about the "day jobs" they supposedly hold outside of the club. One stripper claimed to be a truck driver, and another claimed to be a real estate agent. Both are industries that I know quite a bit about and I was reluctant to embarrass them. But in both instances, they looked like women that I could bring around my friends and not have to explain anything.
  • anonlvone
    7 years ago
    I've known several strippers who went into real estate.
  • RTP
    7 years ago
    I once met a stripper in Winston Salem that claimed she was a dentist from Charlotte. She was young and cute. Claimed that she had a partner, the business went belly up and that she was the one that needed to pay back all the debt. This happened when I just moved to Charlotte, I tried to negotiate OTC in Charlotte with her and she was not interested. Told me to try other girls there who would do that. I saw her multiple times and then she disappeared forever. I think maybe she was undercover?
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I met this one stripper at a filthy extras club. It was her first night stripping. She was totally new - just came up from Brazil. She was petite - had roses tattooed around her navel. Her face was gorgeous - almost angelic! She was very polite and sweet.

She came to sit with me. My cock got hard as we spoke, and she grew more desirable as we chatted (about the beach and Rio). She was too pretty to be in this rough extras club - and that’s why I had to take her to VIP!

We get to the booth - and she removes her tiny skirt, then her thong and bra - and she is a true gorgeous spinner type. I take a moment to simply admire her perfection!

She takes my cock out - begins sucking it like a true pro. She holds eye contact as she sucks. My desire continues to build for this beauty! She covers me with a condom - spits a big gob in her hand - and deftly slides my cock in her sweet, loose ass! Then she proceeds to tell me how incredible it feels as I fuck her ass! She keeps riding - and her toned abs look amazing - tight and toned. Her small tits bounce just a little as she bottoms out on my cock.

It was one of the best ass fucks I’ve ever had ITC - and she was not innocent at all! I made a fucking mess when I came - as she pulled the condom off - as I was cuming - and I shot a stream all over the black curtain covering the booth!

I lost track of the dance/song count. She said she didn’t keep track either. My mind was blown! I simply gave her all that was left in my wallet. I left very very happy! I will remember her body forever.

This story isn’t as much about the girl - as it is about the simple intellect required to separate a horny PL from his money! The girls who appear to be too sweet to work the club - are the ones who can drain a wallet faster than anyone.

Once I finished gargling with a bottle of Purell - and after I washed my cock with Brillo and bleach - I relaxed and decided tomorrow would be a good day to return and check to see if she might be working again...
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    ^^^^^^^ Awesome!

But front room makeout session first. Don't take her to the backroom to see if she is good. Take her to the backroom because she is already being great in the front room.

SJG

https://www.amazon.com/How-Israel-Lost-F…
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion