tuscl

Sacramento OTC Dancer List

berniebernie
California
Let's start a go-to girl list. I've been getting a lot of dancer numbers lately, seems girls are getting more anxious for $ I anticipate adding a few names in the near future. Feel free to message me too, if public posting is not preferred. Happy to trade names.

8 comments

• ButterMan
    7 years ago
    I don't live anywhere near sacramento but I imagine that a public posting list would not be preferred.
  • Lurker_X
    7 years ago
    Wouldn't a dancer get spooked if some guy she has never met, starts trying to contact her? If she figures out who forwarded the number, that could backfire on any more OTC
  • berniebernie
    7 years ago
    let's do private by messages.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    Pm me any thick bitches digits dtf. Thx!
  • Darkblue999
    7 years ago
    Does it mean they are willing to do OTC gif you get dancer number?
  • berniebernie
    7 years ago
    If you have game, yes. For thick dancers - go to Dejavu in Sac. Hardly any customers sometimes. Take them to the 30 minute VIP all nude dances. I've found some dancers who are on Seeking Arrangments - makes it a faster deal.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Shouldn't post dancer names. I would not mention them in reviews, or even exchange them privately.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Are you specifically taking about Club Fantasy? I for one would be interested in knowing more about that, though not dancer names.

Thanks,
    SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion