tuscl

No San Jose Guy? Hallelujah!!!!!

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
Thursday, November 30, 2017 11:58 AM
Did he drop his cellphone while riding his Huffy bike and now he can’t access the Internet? Did Mamisan successfully get internet access cut off to San Jose Guys moms basement? Did he get arrested when he chained himself to a garbage can outside of a Starbucks in San Jose while he was protesting the legalization of a man being able to marry a goat?

25 comments

• BBBC
    7 years ago
    He got scared of me
  • BBBC
    7 years ago
    He choked hard on my throbbing cock
  • ime
    7 years ago
    Didn't gravy boy post yesterday? Maybe he inhaled too much of his own chloroform and is taking a long nap
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    He could be in a pasture somewhere chasing a goat around because he got his dick stuck in it and has to go wherever it goes.
  • ime
    7 years ago
    Did he get the gerbil out of his ass, before he tried fuck the goat or is it still up there?
  • Uprightcitizen
    7 years ago
    Nurse Ratched took away his computer time after he was caught scribbling rants in the institutions old computer books and practicing front room action with a catatonic patient.
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    Who?
  • tumblingdice
    7 years ago
    Naw,he's at Good Will Christmas shopping.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    Some girl that he raped finally had him arrested
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Shailynn, still hoping he can convince his mom to let him out of her attic, at least before he completes jr. high school. I just saw a girl ridding a Huffy bike. It was yellow. And no they don't smush the stays and spot weld them to the dropouts anymore. Or at least its not as blatant anymore. They're looking nicer now. [view link] [view link] [view link] Based in Dayton Ohio. SJG
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Never gets old making fun of SJG.
  • JimGassagain
    7 years ago
    Sometimes SJG is busy trying to get front room makeout sessions going on at the local Viet coffee shop. The elder family members have to act as security whenever he patrons their place. This is what SJG means when he states he's "involved in local politics at the ground level", which really means he's only annoying everybody he meets. This is what he means by going against the grain to make change, only thing is the change he is creating is only to exterminate his kind of behavior.
  • DoctorPhil
    7 years ago
    @JimGassagain "This is what SJG means when he states he's "involved in local politics at the ground level", which really means he's only annoying everybody he meets." more specifically he means he has been screaming at the homeless again and then spooning with bag ladies on park benches after he has got them drunk on a bottle of Ripple
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    ^^^^ and when even a drunk, unconscious, homeless bag lady rejects SJG he then goes after the goats.
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    ^ consenting and sleeping goats of course
  • DoctorPhil
    7 years ago
    ^^^^ according to san_jose_guy, “the sleepy time rapist,” ether and duct tape make the need for consent unnecessary
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    ^^^ is that where LeBron buys all the bikes that he donates to the kids in Akron each year? I hear SJG is there every year trying to get a new purple Huffy bike, but always gets rejected when the organizers say "Sorry sir, these bikes are for kids 12 and under. Hey Lil Fishsticks, what color bike would you like?"
  • JimGassagain
    7 years ago
    Mmmmm...... The ladies luv that Ripple!
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Brock Turner, convicted of sexual assault, asks for new trial [view link] Any thoughts? SJG Jeff Beck ft/ Rosie Oddie, 2017 [view link]
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Beyonce presented Colin Kaepernick with the Muhammad Ali Legacy Award Tuesday night [view link] [view link] She keeps herself nice looking too! SJG
  • JimGassagain
    7 years ago
    SJG drinks ripple!
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    I remember Ripple from the 70's but who the hell is this SJG person?
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Beyonce [view link] SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Who the hell is Ripple, and who the hell is shadowcat? SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    ICE Raids At 7-11 Stores [view link] Dave Cortese is a really good guy. I very much wanted him to become Mayor of San Jose. He almost did. SJG Clapton - Layla [view link] Yes - Roundabout [view link] King Crimson - Epitaph - Greg Lake [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion