tuscl

Portland 2AMer.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Wednesday, November 29, 2017 2:29 PM
A brawl at a Northeast Portland strip club ended with a gunshot wound and visits to two area hospitals for one man early Wednesday, police said. The fight erupted inside Club SinRock on the 12000 of Northeast Glisan Street sometime before 1:50 a.m., said Sgt. Chris Burley, a Portland Police Bureau spokesman. Soon after, detectives say a man was shot outside the strip club, which bills itself as "the Classiest Gentlemen's Club in the Pacific Northwest." The wounded man, who police did not name, drove at least eight miles to a hospital in Clackamas County for treatment, Burley said in a press release. An ambulance later rushed the man to a different hospital in the Portland area that handles trauma-level patients, police said. His injuries are non-life threatening, Burley said. Members of the Portland Police Bureau's Gang Enforcement Team are assisting with the investigation, Burley said. Anyone with information is asked to call 503-823-4106.

10 comments

• SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    The club itself is nice. And I like it for the random visit. But the classiest in the PNW? Oh hell no! Spyce, Club Rouge, and Stars Bridgeport are easily just as classy and this is just in Portland. Also it is in a rough location so I'm not surprised about the shooting whatsoever. It's classy inside but ghetto outside. My ATF DS dances there on occasion but she doesn't go at night. When they scan and pad you down for guns upon entry it says a lot about a club's location.
  • sinclair
    7 years ago
    I love SinRock, but yeah, the area is not the best.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    I hope Clackport/Fishsticks didn’t get jumped after being out late working with his Algebra tutor.
  • wildbourbon
    7 years ago
    I haven't been to Sinrock in Portland because the one in Seattle isn't that great. Plus, there's a militant vegan feminist I follow on IG who dances there frequently and I'm not down getting crappy dances from someone who doesn't like me because I eat steak and have a penis.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Wildbourbon - that’s a great description - and one that wouldn’t attract me to get dances! A militant vegan feminist dancer doesn’t get me worked up sexually - lol!
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    ^ There's more than a few MVFDs up here in Portland too. And yeah they kill the mood in addition to my boner. I'm ok with the vegan part, but the penis hating is unacceptable.
  • wildbourbon
    7 years ago
    There are so many strippers who really enjoy men, why waste your time with any other type? The nice thing is that many of the MVFDs group together so it's easier to spot and ignore them at clubs. Vegan is OK with me too as long as they don't go all Crossfit-style on me and constantly remind me they're part of the cult! Hell, Casa Diablo is probably my favorite party club in Portland and it bills itself as the "Vegan Club".
  • DoctorPhil
    7 years ago
    @wildbourbon "Hell, Casa Diablo is probably my favorite party club in Portland and it bills itself as the "Vegan Club". pro tip: eat a pulled pork sandwich in the parking lot just before you walk in. those MVFDs will be DFKing you like a hoover vacuum before you can sit down
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    I will support a hottie that dances at Casa Diablo but I don't like to support the club itself. Fuck the $2 bills thing and fuck the high dance prices there. And yeah, fuck the stupid vegan schtick there too. But goddam the place has some hot MVFDs. That club conflicts me.
  • wildbourbon
    7 years ago
    Casa Diablo...enter for the stage and the booze but with the dances you definitely lose! @Dr. Fill, LOL on the pulled pork...probably true.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion