Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Let's start rating them

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065449

Atlanta suburb

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

I'd give this one no more than a "5".

Replies (11)Latest

Profile picture for Doces300
Doces300
•

you are a generous man, Shadow

Profile picture for ButterMan
ButterMan
•

where do you even see her? All I see is a weather report.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I see a Weather report also. If she needs to get a 16 yr old drunk and force him to fondle her she must be ugly

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Butter,

Just google her name.

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

I agree with shadowcat.

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

i'd have to be seriously drunk. sorry.

Profile picture for whodey
whodey
•

Wow, she's ugly enough a 16 year old boy wouldn't fuck her unless she promised him beer.

Profile picture for anonlvone
anonlvone
•

I got a weather report too, but Google found a few photos. I'd say a "1".

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Gah! Am I the only one who sees a family resemblance to Chucky?

No, hell no, and fuck no!

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

^^^ you are right George! I see the resembles

Profile picture for sweetjamesjones
sweetjamesjones
•

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement