tuscl

What do you call that?

maybeenuf4u
Massachusetts
Tuesday, January 23, 2007 3:18 PM
Hey I've gotten numerous lds from numerous VERY talented girls. Most if not all of the strippers have this trick they do. From their knees they rub their breasts on my cock. Its especially nice from a large breasted stripper! But what is it called? I think I heard someone call it a russian once, but I'm not sure. Does anyone know?

7 comments

• DougS
    17 years ago
    The bare breast to bare chest is pretty common, and quite enjoyable. It's especially nice because it's always the dancer that initiates it. You get the feeling that she just can't keep her hands off you and wants you so bad she's unbuttoning your shirt and lifting up the t-shirt just to touch your bare chest... One of the most memorable instance was during my one and only two-dancer-at-once dance I had several years ago. The dance was amazing, and the visual of having two hot (well, one hot and one ok) girls on my lap, and kissing each other, was increddible. They started getting into it, and including me in their fun, when the hotter of the two unbuttoned my shirt, and lifted my t-shirt. They both rubbed their breasts all over my chest, then they apparently tired of holding up my t-shirt because it was getting in the way. The hot one, Madison (some of you HHers might remember her from about 6 or 7 years ago) then ripped my t-shirt at the neck, and tore it completely down the front. Things got a bit crazy after that with tongues and lips and teeth all over my chest, nipples, neck... What a memory. I left "The Wall" looking like I'd been mauled by a lion (well, two horny tigresses), with my shirt unbuttoned and untucked, the t-shirt hanging in shreds, belt askew, hair disheveled.. But that was okay, as bad as I looked, I could see the jealousy in the other patrons and I strode right out the door. My wife was suspicious as to why my t-shirt was missing when I got home. Hmmmm....
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    I get plenty of dancers lifting up my shirt in the lap dance room. I'm glad they haven't been doing that when I tip them on stage. I don't think the other guys are interested in seeing a guy without his shirt on either. At least I hope not.
  • shadowcat
    17 years ago
    The ones I was refering to were done topless and bare dicked. I still call them titty fucking. The ones where they are not topless and your dick is covered are just plain old dick rubbing. Last week, magicrat observed me go up to the stage and ask one of my favorite dancers to lift up my t-shirt and rub her bare tits against my bare chest. She obliged me. Not the first time for me with her. magicrat was impressed. Anyone else ever experience this. I found it very erotic. Especially since I was the only customer getting the special treatment. She then came over and sat in magicrats lap and flirted with both of us. He bought her a wine. She showed us her pussy. We coped some feels. Then magicrat took her to the back room for the good stuff. BTW, Sandra Bullock look alike from the neck up. Better below the neck. Dude she told me that she liked you. But likes me better. Size does count!
  • DougS
    17 years ago
    yeah... I believe the most common term used is "Russian".
  • chandler
    17 years ago
    I thought Russian was pretty much always done topless. Isn't the big difference in getting it bare-dicked? Otherwise, it's a Dry Russian, or a Mock Russian.
  • shadowcat
    17 years ago
    Well , I call it a titty fuck and if you can get it bare breasted from a stripper with big enoug boobs can be quite enjoyable.
  • maybeenuf4u
    17 years ago
    Thanks for the info guys. I've had a few strippers rub their bare titties against my chest. If its warm enough I will take off my shirt for them. Its especially nice during a ld!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion