tuscl

What's going on in Louisville lately?

whodey
Fat bastard that can afford to fuck hot strippers
First Dollhouse and Bottoms Up closed. Now Diamonds and Wild Horse are closed. I also heard from a couple of girls at Green Light that Deja Vu is going to be closing soon. I've never seen a town lose so many clubs so quickly.

At first I thought Louisville must be going through a LEO crack down like Dayton has been. However, I haven't seen anything on the news sites about any raids so if LEO is at work he is keeping his mouth shut about it.

I'm going to be down there tomorrow night but it's starting to look like the club scene is going to be different than my last couple of visits this summer. Hopefully it will be a simple as more dancers at each club given the more limited number of clubs.

2 comments

• georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    Rumor has it that Churchill Downs is throwing stupid money at buying the properties. Supposedly, they have some plans for them.
  • wildbourbon
    7 years ago
    Louisville...my old stomping ground...

All of the clubs here were below average compared to everywhere else I've been and I have visited a lot of clubs where I haven't left reviews.

Bottoms Up...I'd never been in and seen a dancer above a 6. The bartenders were always rude and the clientele was questionable enough that any person who was not absolutely sure he could protect himself would not enter. I work with a couple men from Louisville who told me they wouldn't come here specifically based on the loiterers on the porch and those walking around the cars in the small lot. Mean bartenders, unsafe environment, and ugly dancers...

Deja Vu-This club easily had the nicest looking dancers along with The Godfather. Unfortunately the no-touch rules and U of L coed GPS kept this from being a good club. I came in a few times and without fail the girls would talk to the "college hipster" who tipped $1 per song versus the middle-aged PL who tipped $20/song at the stage. When the hipster couldn't afford dances, then the girls would come looking for the PL to buy dances. Also, the doorman couldn't recognize a regular and never gave a entry discount.

All of the Louisville clubs were basically the same while I lived there for a few years...mostly ugly dancers with bad attitudes and employees with bad attitudes. I can't say I miss the place at all.

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion