tuscl

Retired dancer in the house with PG rating

grand1511
Euphoria
Last night at my usual club I saw a long-time favorite who is now retired back in the club. She was dressed in street clothes and sitting at a table with an extremely elderly man. Most of their time was spent with her hugging him right there at the table, no dancing whatsoever. I've seen them together doing that a few other Friday nights over the course of the summer. She in fact spent all of her time with him at the table, mostly embraced in a hug. He must have been compensating her and they spent at least an hour together.

Have you ever seen retired dancers come back for special "missions" like the one I've just described? Damn, she was hot enough to get back up on the stage. Anyway, just another oddity in the world of PLs!

2 comments

• Tiredtraveler
    7 years ago
    Not often because the clubs usually do not like outside talent in the club that competes with the working dancers.
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    Since she was there in street clothes perhaps she retired from stripping to be a Sugar Baby and was there with him as his date?

My current SB likes going to SCs with me. She says she's ok with me enjoying the dancers cause she knows she's the one that will benefit from the built up sexual energy later on. Plus, she likes girls too.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion