tuscl

Before Audition Questions

harmony603
Philadelphia, Pa
Hello, I am looking to be a dancer and did lots of research but i still have personal questions mainly about my body. And how things go. And if anyone has general tips let me know! :)

- Explain process of lap dance as far as the hustle goes.

- how long are the dances supposed to be?

- what is something I should never do or say while talking to a customer?

- what is a good website to buy dance outfits?

Any other tips you have please let me know!

14 comments

• minnow
    7 years ago
    Go to the pink site- www.stripperweb.com
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    1) you should actually visit a strip club so you can see for yourself what they are like - get your BF or a male friend to get some dances and fill you in - you are asking some very basic questions and each club/region can be different

2) this is a site of mostly customers, you can find dancer specific info at StripperWeb.com, they have a newbie section with info on there
  • TFP
    7 years ago
    Yeah this site is mainly for customers so might not be much help. There are a few dancers who post here so they might be of assistance. But that pink site listed above is your best bet.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    It would help if u state what area/city you want to dance in
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    You can upload some pics to imgbox.com and put the link in this thread and we can tell u what we think (many of us are very experienced with strip cluns and dancers)
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    7 years ago
    Hi harmony603. Let's just assume that you're really a girl and that you really want to be a dancer (for reasons unknown, occasionally some male posters will pretend to be female dancers... different strokes, right?). Anyway, some guys here will give you a hard time, but try not to take it too personally. We deal with a lot of frustrating bullshit with strippers, so some of us are eager for some harmless payback, I guess.

It looks like you're in Philadelphia. Honestly, the question is what are you willing to do and how far are you willing to commute? There are clubs that will tacitly expect you to do sexual things, and then there are clubs where that kind of thing is really frowned upon. The money will vary based on that. Also, girls are often willing to commute 30+ minutes to avoid bumping into anyone they know. If you're willing to commute, come to New Jersey! There's no alcohol served in most nude or topless establishments in the Jersey suburbs, so the guys will be less belligerent LOL. I can recommend a few places if you want.

Lap dances last anywhere from 3 to 5 minutes, depending on the club.

Don't ever vomit or fart on a customer. Unless he's into that kind of thing LOL. Seriously, I can't think of too many stripper rules that start with the word "never."

Don't worry about your body, there are men out there who will like you regardless of your body type. I promise.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Dances last generally for the duration of a song (3-4 minutes).

Don't say "My boyfriend's cock is bigger"

You can find many answers to dancer questions on stripper web. But don't ever call the girls on stripper web - strippers!
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Are you a swallow or spit girl, most of the Philly girls swallow.
  • s275ironman
    7 years ago
    Show us your tits!
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Yeah, show us your tits !!
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    @harmony603 I am a 40 something PL that likes to LDK with hot all natural white and Asian girls. And I like to spend less than $100 doing it. I like to be teased and made to feel like a stud before private dances, and during dances expect me to tease my dancer's pussy back with my dick OTP while, with her permission, I run my hands all over her tits and ass. Take all this into context as I answer your questions below:

"- Explain process of lap dance as far as the hustle goes."
    I won't get lap dances with any stripper other than (maybe) an all natural 10 that tries to hustle on dance costs. I pay the house rates or less with dances but NEVER more. If you try to hustle for more than this with me, I will maybe get one dance with you at best but likely I will pass on you.

"- How long are the dances supposed to be?"
    I expect a dance for a full song to be from the beginning of the song to the end of it. Short songs are to the dancer's advantage. Long songs are to mine. And bumper songs do NOT count.

"- What is something I should never do or say while talking to a customer?"
    Please don't ever talk about a boyfriend or husband other than in passing. I don't mind knowing of them but that's all the details I need.

Please don't talk too much during a LD.

Please don't ever let me know that you are into women only. My ego needs to know there's a chance I turn you on.
  • whodey
    7 years ago

You should never say know as long as he is offering a tip. Assume that he knows the limits at your club since he is most likely a regular so whatever he asks for is allowed and I'm sure he is offering you a fair price.
  • Clubber
    7 years ago
    So many opinions are available here. Bottom line, if you aren't Asian, give it up! :)
  • Rick999
    7 years ago
    This site is actually a good site to get customer feedback for dancers.

- Explain process of lap dance as far as the hustle goes.
    Walk up to a guy,interested guys will often look at you and do chit chat , ask after a few minutes, sooner if in a hurry but if prices aren't fixed , tell the customer what to expect so he's not disappointed or upset about prices etc.

- how long are the dances supposed to be? A full song or longer depending upon how many songs are paid for or agreed to. Customers don't like it when a dancer starts half way into a song and want the full price paid to the dancer. Many customers drink, it may help to remind a customer when a song is ending, the amount they owe and ask if they want another before just doing another unless you ageed to do two or something.

Remember under cover cops or undercover agents visit clubs posing as regular customers. You could face changes if you offer to do something illegal for money or just do something illegal. In some clubs, it happens all the time, illegal stuff. In other clubs, you get fired for the slightest infraction. In some clubs if you don't show up by a certain time, the club can fine you 100 bucks.

- what is a good website to buy dance outfits?
    I don't usually buy women's clothes. No help there.

Any other tips you have please let me know!
    Relax. Have a good time. The guys showed up to enjoy you and the other dancers. Try to keep customers happy and they will spend money if they know a good thing when it comes along. If not, give them a break and try someone else, maybe the guy just got laid off from work or his wife left him, etc, etc. and he wants a break from his life.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion