tuscl

Amanda Bynes - Look At Her Now

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
Remember how cute/hot she used to be?

Well, going bananas 5 years ago does this to you, 5 years later. Damn!!!! She looks almost 50 in this photo even though she's 31.

http://pagesix.com/2017/10/01/amanda-byn…

13 comments

• rh48hr
    7 years ago
    What a difference. But if she gets with a trainer she can return to her former glory.
  • Corvus
    7 years ago
    Should have seen what I looked like ten years ago!
  • mjx01
    7 years ago
    fwiw, psych meds can pack on the pounds
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    She looks very different. She's not aged well at all.
  • lopaw
    7 years ago
    Whoa.
  • whodey
    7 years ago
    WTF? I've seen people age badly but she's just unrecognizable.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    there's more to that than just weight. That face has aged something horrible. Sad.
  • jester214
    7 years ago
    I'm with mjx, that's at least partially related to the meds.
  • yahtzee74
    7 years ago
    Well, I hope she's feeling better.
  • ndnman
    7 years ago
    Is anyone else just fucking annoyed with the "trendy" retro glasses the younger girls have been wearing the past couple years or so? Whether it's the aviator wire rims or horrible big plastic frames. I just want to punch the girls that wear them that think they look cute and/or cool. Believe me if they were alive in the 80s they wouldn't have dared to wear them. Ugh. Although as a product of the 80s I digress, I had to wear eyeglassess starting in junior high and certainly had those "cool" glasses back then. Believe me it was no picnic.
  • ndnman
    7 years ago
    I do agree with rh48 if she just drops a few pounds I think she'll be back to her hot self. From what I can see in the photos her body doesn't look all that fat.
  • ndnman
    7 years ago
    I do agree with rh48 if she just drops a few pounds I think she'll be back to her hot self. From what I can see in the photos her body doesn't look all that fat.
  • ndnman
    7 years ago
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion