tuscl

Any body else love fantasy football or sports ?

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
https://www.draftkings.com/r/Da_Mane

I usually play the $20 Sunday main event for a million

Hit 160 points last weekend with two teams

6 comments

• BrotherFogHorn
    7 years ago
    You dirty talkin sum of a bitch
  • BrotherFogHorn
    7 years ago
    I like it
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    I am in 4 fantasy baseball league playoffs and have 4 fantasy football entries. On another note, if only one person ends up winning the survivor pool they bank 107,258.00
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    I used to be in anywhere from 5 to 10 fantasy football leagues on a yearly basis.

Even went to Vegas numerous times for the World Championship of Fantasy Football that was held there in the early 2000’s.

Now everything is on line and there are so many different ways to play.
    I started playing in the early 1990’s. The commissioner had to calculate the scores from the box scores in the daily paper on Monday and Tuesday.

Now I’m only in one league with some close friends. It got too time consuming with more than one league, imo. I enjoy it a lot more now, as I just do it for fun. I used to do it with high stakes to make money. But not anymore.
  • Tiredtraveler
    7 years ago
    Hopefully by this time next year all that will be left NFL will be a fantasy.
    They currently still have the gall to still be asking for tax money to pay for new stadiums.
    That is why the NFL does not give a crap about the fans, they will make money playing in their free stadiums. If there are no fans in the stands they do not loose anything since most pay no rent or utilities for the space. The only ones hurt are the concession vendors who have to pay their fees to the NFL regardless and the poor abused taxpayers that foot the bills for these overpaid under worked players and owners who are so ungrateful to the fans and country that has made them rich.
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    I truly feel that tv is the perfect medium for football.
    The advent of cheap, large screen, high def TVs now that people can pick up for $500 (less than the cost of going to one NFL football game for many couples or families) will at some point start to hurt the NFL and college attendance numbers.

Already in LA, the teams are playing to less than full stadiums. And unless you live in a town like Green Bay where it’s the only show in town, people are going to find other things to do that are cheaper.

But the NFL won’t care, because they have their own TV network to charge advertising on as well as other networks bidding against each other to get the games. I think the NFL ihas been actually pretty smart in that they knew that tv was the future for the sport years ago. So stating their own network to air the games now looks genius.

The TV market is where they will make their bread and butter in the future, IMO.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion