Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Is sex in public ok ?

JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69VIP41232297

Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads

9 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (4)

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Wtf - he pulled out after seeing the camera? If you are banging it out - while she's holding onto a dumpster - I'd think being on camera wouldn't be a concern.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

I know right...I busted plenty loads on camera

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Sure, just ask the cop arresting you when he sees the ho sucking your cock in your car. LOL

Profile picture for Lurker_X
Lurker_X
•

Looks staged to me.

I have seen couples in public parks doing it before... One time a couple parked several spots away, they reclined the seats, and their SUV became a bouncy LUV box.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement