• Jascoi
    7 years ago
    dang juice. that will look impressive.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Sip coke and never tip LMFAO
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Don't forget to tip the groper at the front door, she'll make it worth your money.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Hell yeah
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Juice, planning on making it rain?

SJG
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    i actually remember a customer (and it wasn't Juice) that i would run into multiple times strangely (well not literally run into, but i would notice him at the stage) at a particular club and the single common denominator was that he always carried a large stage of singles (about 500 of them as it was about as thick as you could hold in one hand; that's about 500 i'm hypothesizing) to the stage. He'd throw or rain some singles on his favorites. The homelies on the other hand was just look wistfully at him (or maybe just his stack which he would plop onto the stage with his hand on top so the girls wouldn't just take it, although it would have been funny to see a girl swipe it away anyway) as he wouldn't even throw a single buck at them.
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    Haha. I remember that DISAPPROVING LOOK I would get at the bank on Fridays when the first few trips upon my return to clubbing a couple years ago, I would get $100 in 1s and $100 in 5s, along with a bunch of 20s.

"So, whatcha doing with all these ones?"

:)

Now, I just ask the waitress to break a few 20s into 1s and 5s with my first drink order.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion