tuscl

Response to Fishsticks Questions for Me

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
Hey Fishsticks, here are the answers to your questions

I got a questions thread for you Shailynn, please be truthful.

1. Do you have any friends in real life?
I have plenty of real friends in life, and friends on here, which I have personally met. How many people have you met on here? Appears you don't have too many fans here.

2. Why don't you have any kids? (Hint hint you're a kid yourself, so how could you take care of a kid, when you can't even take care of yourself)
Well fuckstick, my wife is unable to have children.

3. Why are you so creepily obsessed with me?
I am not obsessed with you at all. You lie and make up stories and I love to call you out on it every time.

4. How many aliases do you have?
zero, I'm Shailynn and that's it.

5. How much cocaine do you do a week?
I do not do any drugs.

6. Why do you have no clue about how life works?
Well I have a successful career and travel all over the world for work and play so I think I'm doing okay.

7. Why are you so obsessed about popularity on an anonymous Internet forum?
I have no obsession at all to be popular here. You may want to ask yourself that question since you have actually posted your own photo on here multiple times.
https://soundcloud.com/pnemesis

https://twitter.com/pnemesis24?lang=en

8. When was the last time you weren't a bitch ass pussy?
I never am, mainly because I don't claim to throw $30k in a club, write fake reviews on TUSCL, constantly ask how to get laid by strippers on here, claim to cut a song with John Legend when you just dubbed over his vocals, etc. etc. etc.

Have a good weekend!

9 comments

• san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Shailynn, why are you such a jerk, consistently on this board saying things which no one would ever put up with F2F?

SJG
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Sometimes the truth hurts SJG.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Any body here ever get dealt with by SJG F2F.
    ROFLMAO
  • JimGassagain
    7 years ago
    SJG, because Shailynn isn't gay, which is a trait you look for when engaging with men.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Shailynn, 25, Gaffigan, you are all full of shit.

SJG
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    lol !! So true Gassagain, he's a fagGGGGit!
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Remember when SJG thought JimGassagain was really Jim Gaffigan?

Yeah we got an aspiring rapper who can't even keep up with the beat and another guy who talks about liking to have sex with women when they are passed out. What a bunch of winners these two are!
  • DoctorPhil
    7 years ago
    how's that homo psycho church of yours coming along san_jose_guy? did you convince larryfishsticks to join you in your mother's basement yet?
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Apparently SJG now has one follower. I try to do something positive for the board and these two homos are the only ones to complain. Typical.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion