tuscl

LapDanceKing82 (LDK82): 10 [More] Questions Resurrected

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
LDK82 wanted me to ask him 10 "more" questions - here you go:

10 More Questions for LDK82

I couldn't find the original questions I asked him before. I remember, he likes to play minigolf, I think he drives a minivan, and he will settle for trannys when he's in a bind.

1. What is the most amount of dances you have gotten from a single dancer at a strip club in one night?

2. I know you've mentioned you don't drink in the club, but do you ever drink alcohol? If so, what's your drink of choice?

3. How many kids do you have?

4. What's the most that you have LDK'd in a club in one night?

5. What's the longest amount of time you've spent inside a club?

6. What's your current favorite TV show?

7. Have you ever run into someone you've known inside the club that you didn't want to see there (or they didn't want you to see them there)? How did you handle it?

8. If you LDK'd with 5 difference dancers, typically how many of them would be mad that you LDK'd?

9. Name one TUSCL member (that isn't a stripper) that you would want to meet and why?

10. Have you ever actually attempted one of your TUSCL Strip Club Challenges yourself? If so what was it and how was your experience doing it?

BONUS QUESTION. What's the craziest thing you ever saw while in a strip club?

3 comments

• TFP
    7 years ago
    I'm actually curious to see these answers lol.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Thanks LDK82 - riding a hoverboard - now that's funny!
  • Tiredtraveler
    7 years ago
    1} 5-6
    2} Top shelf whiskey neat or bottled beer
    3} 0
    4} 1
    5} 5
    6} Last Man Standing
    7} No I club alone and never close to home, the closest club to my home is almost 2 hours away and they are shite.
    8} None, I tip
    9} None I club alone
    10} No I club how and when I want and look to please only myself and the girl I choose.

Bonus} I was in a club all evening when after midnight a young dancer turned 21. She had sat with me and by her own admission was bisexual leaning toward lesbian. After midnight she started drinking(people were buying her drinks). About 1:+AM 4 girls took her on stage and they all stripped then stripped her and started caressing her. They ended up with her on her back on the floor with one girl sucking on each nipple and using their free hands to hold her legs apart, another girl sitting on her face holding her face buried into her pussy and the fourth girl licking her and putting her tongue onto clit, then into her pussy and asshole. They kept that up until the girl was quaking with orgasms. When they got off her and helped her off stage there was a puddle where her butt had rested and her face and hair around her face was wet. Needless to say she did not come back out onto the floor.
    The girl that had sat on her face(who had sat with me earlier) came out took my hand and we went to the dance area. After the first dance we went to the Champagne Room just before closing and it was one of the very few times I went bareback(I was much younger then and she had a Nuvi ring in I felt it with the fingers that she grabbed and inserted in the regular lap dance area). She was a snapper and queefed almost every stroke she was so worked up.
    Yup definitely crazy
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion