tuscl

It's about time that men showed women that we can do it too. :)

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb

12 comments

• shailynn
    7 years ago
    She was a Swedish exchange student, that is perfectly legal since she wasn't a permanent resident. (I'm talking out of my ass right now).
  • JAprufrock
    7 years ago
    Soap on a rope is in his future.
  • Electronman
    7 years ago
    She was 17? She exchanged hundreds of emails with the accused? He was an elementary school teacher so presumably, she was not one of his students and thus teacher-- student coercion was not a factor. I have no tolerance for sexual exploitation of minors; consent between two adults is essential. But this one sounds borderline, except for the inconvenient fact that the age of consent in Arizona is 18.

In the United states, the age of consent varies across states between 16 and 18. Eleven states have consent ages of 18 or higher.

• vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Naah, I'm thinking about how much fun all of us TUSCL'ers will have driving MackTruck's trucks up your stupid fag ass, Douchester/txtittydumbass. LMAO We'll leave plunging underage children up to Trucidos who lies awake in bed at night fantasizing about sex with 2 year olds.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    My fav comment

Poor girl. She can come stay at my place.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Eew, not what I was expecting. The female ones are always way hotter (except the cafeteria lady).
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    What's so different about this than when we go to a club and an 18 year old Russian stripper is texting us nude pictures and telling a PL she loves us (and our money?) I mean, who among us hasn't at some point had a stripper text us 600 messages in less than a month? lol.

The only difference I can see is less than 12 months in age. And Sweden.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I'm pretty sure men (or male teachers) have been doing this for a long time already. 18 year olds are too young for my taste. Even a Swedish 18 year old is still too young for me.

I may be unusual - but I prefer dancers who have a few miles on them - and who are north of 22.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Cash - I was being facetious. :) Men just haven't been being caught lately like the women have.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    I think about some of my female teachers that taught us through the years and now reading all these reports of male and female teachers caught in the act: Why not us ?
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Shadowcat - I knew you were being facetious. It's a good way to begin a discussion on dancer age preferences.

That guy is less hideous than the hot buffet lady!
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Oh man, that buffet lady !
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion