tuscl

Morgantown WV and Pittsburgh clubs

Looking for high mileage clubs in these areas as I will be visiting this weekend. Any help is appreciated!

9 comments

• Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I'd recommend reading the reviews of the clubs in those areas. There is lots of info in the review section of this site.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I spoke too soon! TxTittyFag said it much better than I could - I'd take that advice - and plan my club visits accordingly.
  • Doces300
    7 years ago
    In Morgantown the highest mileage club is Fine Diamonds (as in do you want me dance first or do you just want to fuck me) but read my review. It is a bizarre shithole. H2o has better looking girls but it is no mileage. Blue Parrot low mileage as well.
  • Dsmay
    7 years ago
    Thx Doces 300! Thats what i was looking for! Your review is great and I was leaning that way on FD. Appreciate the feedback. Do he clubs normally get jammed on a game weekend?
  • Doces300
    7 years ago
    Ime not too crowded, H2o gets game crowd, never been to Blue Parrott on game day but I am sure FD is not crowded. Not as experienced with Southern X posure or club exotica
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Honestly I would maybe check out H20 if our are desperate otherwise skip it when in Morgantown.

As for Pittsburgh, Blush or Cheerleaders which are downtown, or Filly Coral which is out in the middle of nowhere but depending where you are staying, only about a 45 minute drive from Morgantown and in some cases only a 45 minute drive from Pittsburgh.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Fucking Siri. "If YOU are desperate."
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    Q. What do you have when 32 West Virginia strippers get on stage at the same time?
    A. A full set of teeth.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    Don't strippers with no teeth give better blow jobs?

And please don't feed the leeches.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion