tuscl

Ways to start a text convo??

SebastianCobb
California
You don't want it to be the same opener but you don't want it to be dry either...And you want to avoid pet/cute names because she might have a BF and you don't want to start drama...

What do you guys suggest?

30 comments

• Subraman
    7 years ago
    dick pic
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    Over thinking this will lead to more problems then it's worth. I guarantee they don't give a rip how you start the conversation.

I've dated women who will just text "Hey" or "what r u doin" and nothing else. you don't have to be real creative here.

The best way to start most conversations is if you notice something you have discussed with them before and start with it. "did you see ... (insert info).

If it's a convo with a stripper it all depends on the nature of your relationship. If it's just about meeting at the club, or checking her schedule there's really nothing spectacular to do imo.

• Subraman
    7 years ago
    Ya, dick pic really is the best answer to very many questions, but beyond that, I wouldn't overthink it either. Unless I"m too buzzed and forget, I do typically ask, "is there any time of day I shouldn't text you, or anything else I need to know like I should keep texts all business instead of flirty? Just want to make sure I don't get you in trouble". They'll always thank me for the thought, and let me know what their sensitivities are. If they want me to keep it business-like ("Can you come in Wednesday?") then that's what i do. If they tell me to text whatever I want, I keep it lighter and flirtier, make off-color jokes, and of course .... dick pics.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    If she gave you her number, she is not concerned with what her BF might read. "Hey Bambi" is safe.
  • LecherousMonk
    7 years ago
    "hi"
    "hey"
    "sup"
  • Lone_Wolf
    7 years ago
    I always hint at something that's in it for them -
    "What time will you be working?"
    "Can we hang out today?"
    "What's your favorite LUSH bath bomb?" (new)
    "This sexy dress (link) would look stunning on you"

Response rate is outstanding
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    I wrote my own texting app after I started trying to date strippers and SBs.

It attempts to auto respond to all the trite texts like "hi. How are you?", "What's up", "can you come see me tonight?", etc

I checked messages once, and one girl talked to the auto responder multiple times over three days before she finally said something that required me to intervene.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    The best way to get me respond is, "are you working today?"

Lone wolf has good ideas. I kinda hate texting customers, so they have to be interesting. There's one guy who texts me "hi" constantly. He rarely buys dances tho, and if I say hi back, he doesn't have much to say, so I just don't answer him except maybe 1 one of 10 times.
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    I agree with Subraman, pics of *my* dick have always been effective conversation starters. Not sure it'd work the same way for others. They nearly *always* respond.
  • BrotherFogHorn
    7 years ago
    Text... Have you accepted Jebus as your lord and savior.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    My usual opening line is, hey something just came up help !
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    For dick pics, @NanoDong uses an imaging device attached to an electron microscope.
  • houjack
    7 years ago
    I keep it strictly business to start, usually "are you working today?" has the best response rate. Even if no response then it's possible you'll get an "I'm working today" text in a few days when she's working.

I'm all business like that unless I get something non-business. Which I use as opportunity to flirt. I take it easy though, just a few messages before back to business, she's not there to text me 24/7.

Example,
    She'll say "what you doing?"
    I'll be "oh, you know, the usual, daydreaming about you"

Whether she's all business or not is easy to figure out after that.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    "Wanna suck my dick?"
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    -->" pics of *my* dick have always been effective conversation starters. Not sure it'd work the same way for others. They nearly *always* respond."

Unfortunately, for me, the response is often a "laughing so hard I"m crying" emoji, and also in 3 cases, restraining orders. I continue undeterred, however, from my life's mission of ensuring every stripper I come in contact with knows what my dick looks like.
  • Lone_Wolf
    7 years ago
    @ Subra - Lol! Classic!
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    My observation is that usually women won't go for anything of intellectual content. And this is why they are more likely to go for brief texting, but not lengthy emails.

There are some exceptions, but they are rare.

Usually hot looking women want that visual and face to face contact, because that is where they play out their strengths.

So really all you can do is us text to get them on the phone and then without any delays ask them out.

If you want more intellectual talk with them, like maybe best is in between rounds with her.

SJG
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    Ahhh, not rocket science. Just normal friendly stuff that shows you care about the person on the other end.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Btw, are you telling us that you are into a new girl?
  • SebastianCobb
    7 years ago
    Bj99....Not at all....Same one....But we're becoming closer and I don't want to fuck this up....
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    @Subraman judging from your post above you need to send pics of someone else's dick. LOL
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    Dude if she likes you it doesn't matter how you start the conversation. She will be happy to hear from you. If she doesn't like you like that, it probably doesn't matter what you send. Women can smell desperation and it's not a good thing. You need to be confident.

What you send should be natural and not forced or pre planned.

Like I said before, if you notice something she likes or is into (ex. a tv show or a celebrity) and you want to start a conversation ask her "how was "show" last night or "did you see "celebrity" has a new show coming out? Apply it as it works for your situation and her likes. If you don't know what she likes then you need to be asking more questions to her about herself.

My two cents.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    You two already have an otc relationship and you've don't to dinner and stuff.aybe send her a funny meme you see, or tell/ask her about something relevant to a conversation you've had.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    With most strippers, I think the right way to start the conversation is, as described above, something that will pay off for her, e.g., "Can you come in to work Wednesday?". But with most of my ATFs, I end up with relationships that I know recognize as kinda-sorta arrangement-ish (arrangement adjacent), and with those girls , I'm usually free to text whatever. In those cases I almost always open with something along what Bj recommends above -- by the point she's my ATF, we have a zillion inside jokes, I know what TV shows she watches, and I know her sense of humor and interests. Not difficult to find a funny meme or comment to send her. These get as good responses as business texts
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    Proposed texting sequence. You send these regardless of what she texts back, or even whether she texts back:

Text 1: *dick pic*
    Text 2: Funny meme about a dog who "forgot how to dog"
    Text 3: Can you believe (name) died on GoT tonight?? Khaleesi is soooo hot!
    Text 4: *dick pic*
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Oh, one of my favorite memes is the "dog or muffin" meme. Makes me laugh everytime is see it.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    My boyfriend agrees with starting off the conversation w a dock pic. He reasons that you need to start off with the best thing you have to offer, bc once a woman makes up her mind about you, that's it. He says after she sees your awesome dick pic, you can say dumb stuff, and she won't care, but if you send the dick pic later, it won't have the same impact.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    Your boyfriend knows his stuff, when it comes to dick pics. No wonder you love him. You're probably putty in his hands.

Also, I should have mentioned, the second dick pic in the sequence above should feature full erection
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Yeah. He also knows how to use dick pics to get me to take him back after a fight. Forget flowers and groveling lol.
  • BrotherFogHorn
    7 years ago
    Larry Fisherman wants seabass cobb to slober his knob
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion