tuscl

Weird night of clubbing out of town

whodey
Fat bastard that can afford to fuck hot strippers
I am out of town on business and decided to hit up a few clubs tonight since I don't have to be anywhere until 1pm tomorrow and my plan to hit the hotel pool this evening didn't work out. I went downstairs to the pool only to find a sign stating that it was closed M-Th because it was "after peak pool season." Since when is August 15th "after peak pool season?" Oh well, another excuse to hit the clubs tonight since there was nothing else to do.

My first strip club surprise of the evening was finding my go to club in this city closed 3 hours before their posted closing time. That meant checking out some of the other clubs down the street that I haven't been to in a while.

This deviation from my usual club led to one of the most unusual nights I've ever had clubbing since it ended up with 2 VIPs (both with extras) at 2 different clubs with absolutely no tips for two different reasons.

The first VIP ended with no tip after the dancer failed to follow through on our negotiated arrangement for a BJ for a $100 tip. She backed out because she became convinced I was a cop when she said she leave the VIP to go get a condom before starting the BJ (should have specified BBBJ during negotiation) and I told her she didn't have to go anywhere because I brought a condom with me. She starred insisting that only cops bring comdoms to a strip club and its only to entrap strippers for prostitution. WTF? I tried to explain to her that if I was a cop I wouldn't have pulled my cock out and let her stroke it for the past 5 minutes let alone have had 2 fingers in her pussy if I were a cop looking to bust her. She insisted that cops were allowed to do those things but if she started sucking on my dick that's when I could arrest her for prostitution. She the told me to put my pants back on so she could finish dancing for me.

The second VIP was at a different club that I had been at earlier and went back to after leaving this club unsatisfied from my VIP. I had left earlier because the only two knockouts at the club had been tied up all night. When I got back those 2 were still unavailable but I was horny at it was almost 3 am and the clubs were going to close at 4 so I sat down next to a less attractive dancer (somewhat overweight but not fat) that had a nice set of D cups that I had talked to earlier. I had planned to offer her a 30 minute VIP ($160) + $100 tip for a blowjob.

Before I could make that offer she starts talking about how she hasn't made any money because it was even slower than normal on a Tuesday. She then offers to fuck me without needing a tip if I would just buy a 60 minute VIP for $210 so she would leave with at least some money. Naturally I said yes since she was offering FS for twice as long and $50 less than I was going to offer her for a blowjob.

A great way to end an evening that started off disappointing. It seems like every time I am in this city lately my night of clubbing starts out odd but generally ends well.

6 comments

• joc13
    7 years ago
    What city were you in?
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    I love when determination and persistence pays off!
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    Wow - the first stripper wasn't the brightest bulb in the shed.
  • whodey
    7 years ago
    Joc, I'm in Louisville, KY
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    Only cops bring condoms to a strip club. Classic stripper logic.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Yeah. I stopped taking condoms to strip clubs because I was tired of being mistaken for a cop. :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion