tuscl

Anyone Remember the Movie "Teeth"?

I personally have not seen the movie "Teeth", but I've heard about it, and I think I would be terrified if I saw it. One poor man was very unfortunate to have experienced the plot of this movie in real life.

http://www.menshealth.com/sex-women/vagi…

2 comments

• sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    I saw a rerun of it on tv or a lot of it I believe. I wasn't too impressed with it. I guess if you think it's funny to have a guy get his dick bitten off, might be amusing. It does make me remember one of those literature classes I had in High School where they had us read some far out crap. I remember a story we actually read this for the class, where some girls had teeth in their vaginas but the guys knew about it ahead of time. They made plans to fuck the girls anyway. They carved up big wood dildos. They did not tell the girls who planned to eat the guys members. The guys surprised the girls and inserted the wood dildo's in first breaking out all their teeth. Then they happily fucked the girls. I don't think this stuff would be approved reading material in todays high school classes. I could be wrong though. That was just one of the weird stories the teacher had us read for the class.
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    Who am I kidding, in another class the book called Catcher in the Rye was full of foul mouth cuss words all over almost every single page and the teacher had one guy happily read a bunch of it aloud. I guess that was just a taste of what they were teaching kids. It was required reading material. If I was in charge of the school system, I would want the book removed from any required reading list for any class. I'm not in favor of banning books but I'm also not in favor of requiring students to read such foul mouth stuff. I bet it's still required reading.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion