tuscl

I am very concerned about shadowcat

BrotherFogHorn
Gawd's Holy Church of Tuscl
I am noticing how much he talks about boarderline gay topics. Then he admits to spending more time with men at Follys.

Shadowcat, please come in for confession, I am concerned and we need to save your soul to keep you from burning in hell forever.

9 comments

• JimGassagain
    7 years ago
    If we can feed him some fry bread and fill him up to the point where he has no more energy for homo erotic thoughts, that should cure him.

Maybe I should send him a box of Oreo double stuff cookies.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    LMFAO brilliant
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Shit cracks me up
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    Only Catholics have confession. You're supposed to be a Protestant minister.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    His farts smell really bad to LMFAO
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    I look at shit like this and it makes me happy that this country has no future.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    LMFAO
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    Not to worry, it's all a virtual reality world that can be reset and lived all over again after you die the first time. The US will likely go to war again this fall. That's not new. I just hope it's quick and that not many die and that our power stays on if anything happens.
    War games start in another week or two I believe. Ol Kim might wait for everyone to leave before firing more missiles. I think he got some smuggled video tapes of sharknado 5 and really wants to nuke those sharks.
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    I sense lingering discord between Juice and shadowcat. At least it's not as bad as the topless protestor in Virginia arguing on youtube. She was upset. She claimed she was not seeking attention either by having her boobs out. Unfortunately youtube will likely restrict the video. I am all in favor of a woman's right to go topless like a man does. It's not fair and a form of discrimination not allowing women to go topless like men do. I don't think she was arguing that though.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion