Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

John Smith system is the correct method

JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69VIP41232297

Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads

9 yrs ago · 1 min read

It's respectful in regards of being very generous with overpaying for dances, time spent, drinks and extra's

I'm willing to bet he gets way better treatment than others

You get what you give

Replies (12)Latest

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

I'm actually starting to become similar to John Smith in regards to overpaying for higher quality of service and talent. It feels more respectful thing to do for a beautiful woman that's going to suck my dick for the evening

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

^^^It only works if you bring candy for the younguns.

Profile picture for RandomMember
RandomMember
•

Do you find your daughter's friends attractive?

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

I didn't mention the parts of his system I disagree with for a reason LMFAO

I actual prefer chicks in the range of 25-35

Profile picture for BrotherFogHorn
BrotherFogHorn
•

Johnny smith is a rightous dude. He going to the lawerd in heaven

Profile picture for BrotherFogHorn
BrotherFogHorn
•

One day

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Righteous like the priesthood of the Catholic Church LMFAO

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

JohnSmith69 is a bit of homo. Maybe only 1/20 as bad as RickyBoy overall, but still a bit of a homo.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Lol

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

He needs a Mack truck to be really righteous.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Shit

Profile picture for DisRuptive1
DisRuptive1
•

Is the John Smith method written down anywhere?

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement