tuscl

Praying before you go inside the club

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
I'm to religious for my own sin and to sinful for my religion lol

I actually do ask the lord to bless the evening and that sexual, emotional, and other needs on my part meet and that her financial and emotional needs meet as well.

You guys ?

10 comments

• sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    I pray for happiness, health, and prosperity. I hope I win it big so I don't have to work anymore but with my luck, I might win a lottery right before our government defaults on the debt and makes the money worthless.
    I made an investment in the stock market a few days ago thinking, Trump is on vacation, the market should be calm for a week or so like it has been. Nooooo. Trump had to stir it all up and crash my stock. I'm sol because I doubt the stock I'm in is going back to where it was anytime soon.
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    I am thankful when I am blessed with enough spare cash for a visit. I give thanks for my couple hundred. I thank God. I thank my hard work. I do pray the joy from the SC trip will give me the strength to keep trying, to keep improving myself, and improving the life for my wife and me.

I also pray that I won't get robbed by a dancer, mugged on the way, or drugged by a dancer. Or a did for a while a couple years ago. I know it's a rough world.
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    I pray my favorite girl is there, that the annoying girl that can't take no for an answer is not, that I can find a seat at the bar, and that there's a couple of real jerks in the club to hold the bouncer's attention while I feel up whatever hottie I have dancing for me.
  • BrotherFogHorn
    7 years ago
    Prays da lawerd
  • BrotherFogHorn
    7 years ago
    And jebus christo
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    Most of us pray SJG doesn't post a mile long diatribe about Southern California politicians.
  • JimGassagain
    7 years ago
    Praise be to all, strippers and patrons alike. Good people abide by the golden rule. Thanks for the remembrance.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    I pray for 18 yo redheads.
  • bang69
    7 years ago
    I pray the condom doesn't break & I don't get a std
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    LMFAO brilliant points gentleman LMFAO
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion