tuscl

Seeing an OTC Date in Progress

rh48hr
Wakanda
Most of us have been out on an OTC date. Grab some dinner, possibly drinks before heading off for the real fun. Depending on the age difference between you and your date the looks you get from other patrons can be hilarious.

I was out with co-workers yesterday after work at a local restaurant/bar. One of my co-workers noticed a hot blonde who came into the bar area and sat down. As soon as I saw her I thought "stripper". She just exuded sexuality, she had "D" cup breasts which were quite prominently displayed with her tight fitting top along with some tattoos on her arm which were also visible. She was initially sitting alone, but shortly after her "date" arrived. He was not elderly, but he was not around her age either. I would guess 15-20 years difference. I chuckled to myself as I had a pretty good idea what was going down. There is a hotel a couple of minutes from the bar where this took place.

So have you seen an obvious OTC date (which did not involve you) going down when you've been out? How obvious was it?

When I went out with my ATF, there wasn't a large age difference (4 years), but she dressed so sexy any red blooded male couldn't help but look.

7 comments

• joc13
    7 years ago
    I've seen a couple that I thought might be SB/SD dates, cause the girl wasn't stripper material or stripper dressed, but there was still a noticeable age difference.

The way my current OTC girl dresses when we go out is a big part of why I'm still seeing her. To a knowledgeable observer, they are obviously OTC dates.
  • Lone_Wolf
    7 years ago
    There is a very fancy restaurant in Scottsdale where I have seen very old dudes with amazingly smoking hot young women. Obviously SD/SB action going on. That's real wealth working there.

These dudes were well into 60's exuding wealth and the honeys are in their twenties exuding sexiness. They did not come across as dancers though.
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    True. LW - Lets add SD/SB dates to this thread as well.
  • lotsoffun201
    7 years ago
    That place in Scottsdale has to be Mastros Ocean Club. I've never been anywhere with more eye candy.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    3 instances:

1) in the early-90s when I was in my early-20s - was having dinner w/ my cousin, his wife, and his wife's cousin whom they were trying to set me up w/ but I was not really interested - anyway we were having dinner at Ruth Chris in Boca Raton, FL - I see a dorky-looking, partly-bolding, big eye-glasses wearing, mid-50s dude in a dorky-looking brown sports-jacket (looked line an insurance salesman) - he was w/ a 20-something chick that just looked like a gold-digger thru and thru - the dweeb was doing all the talking (as if he was so interesting) and she was doing all the listening and doing a good-job of pretending she found his lame-ass extremely-interesting (she would lean-in over-the-table w/ one-hand on her chin and just nod at his babble) - I was young back-then and didn't know much but that just looked out of place

2) in the mid-2000s while living in Dallas - was having something to eat late-afternoon at a TGI Fridays and I sat in the bar-area to eat - I see a tall statuesque mid-20s blond walk-in by herself dressed sexy AF - see her sit-down by herself at a small table in the bar-area - of course I was checking her out - about 10-minutes later I see an overweight dude in his early-40s dressed like he bought his clothes at Marshalls come-up to her, she gets-up as if the King of France had walked-in and she has a big-smile on her face and gave him a kiss on the cheek and a big-hug - he was lifeless and seemed to have the personality of a door-knob - they walk out together a few-minutes later

3) about 3-weeks ago at Climaxxx Miami (all-black strip-club) - I'm sitting at the bar and I see a well-dressed older guy about 70 sit next to me w/ an early-20s Latina-looking petite brunette wearing some tight and short denim shorts - obviously obvious what was up - I was just trying to think which club he'd met her at but could have just been an SA thing - and was also wondering why they'd hit an all-black $5/dance hood club where I'm often the only whitey in da-building (the older dude was white and I think Anglo vs Latino)
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Not sure about stripper OTC but I've seen what has to be sugar daddy / baby dates before.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Before they were engaged I used to occasionally go out to dinner with Tumblingdice's girl friend. On one occasion she said "Let's dress up tonight. I want to see the tongues wag when I kiss you and call you daddy". Me in my 60's and her in her 30's. I can imagine what would have been on their minds.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion