tuscl

Email to/from strippers

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
I know that in today's world it's all about texting. Even phone calls seem to be out. But I got an unusual offer today. A stripper that I have done VIP with used to have a cam site 2 years ago. She offered to email me some video from her closed site. I'm really not interested in watching her play with a dildo but I said sure. She forgot to get my address and I didn't volunteer.

Anyhow I guess Email still has some uses.

8 comments

• joc13
    7 years ago
    I had one dancer give me her email instead of a phone number, but she never replied to any of my two messages.
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    I used to get emails from strippers, but now it's all texting.
  • joker44
    7 years ago
    @slash "but now it's all texting." Agree, which makes her offer 'suspicious'

SC "A stripper ... used to have a cam site 2 years ago. She offered to email me some video from her closed site." And a ton of spam, too.

I always use a 'masked' or 'disposable' email account linked to my real email. That way, if she 'sold' your email to spammers for $$, you could turn off or delete the masked email.

No harm to you as long as you scanned her email/attachments for malware.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    What is email?
  • bubba267
    7 years ago
    Haven't heard of that offer before though I know who you're referencing. Seems like no harm no foul.
  • rane1234
    7 years ago
    Its actually about social media...ask them for that. Should be funny
  • rl27
    7 years ago
    Last time I had a strippers email was at least 5 years ago. Now it's all text.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    my experience with the girls who still use email, is:
    - it's just something they give you, and they don't email back
    - She's a high volume girl who uses email to send out blast-o-gram emails about when she's working, etc.

in short, not a good sign that she'll be personally responsive to me in setting up appointments, etc., but i imagine it's a better way to swap videos
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion