tuscl

Bigger girl

Im a bit bigger around 180lbs most of my boddy is fit but i just had my second child and my belly is where.most my fat is. I want to start dancing but idk if ill make any money since im a big girl and idk if big girls even dance around here in WI. I Have a mommy pouch:(

21 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    If there is one-constant is thet different custies are into all types of different women - often times just one nice aspect of a dancer is enough to sell a custy on (e.g. big natural boobs, big-booty, etc).

One of the keys is to emphasize your good parts - if you have big natural boobs then show them off as much as possible by wearing revealing tops (in the cleavage area) and wear a one-piece or some other stuff around your mid-section and just show off the rest of your bod (legs, butt, boobs).

There are guys that will not be into you but others like myself that like voluptuous women, that will go for a girl w/ nice natural big-boobs even if she's extra-meaty over a fit-girl w/ small-tits.

The problem may be w/ some clubs being picky about stuff like that but there may be some mid-tier non-top-clubs where you can do your thing.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Be warned that some on here are gonna give you some shit for the sole purpose of giving you shit - don't let them decide for you - give it a try and try a few different clubs
  • Q_baby
    7 years ago
    My tits are average i feel like but i have a bubble butt lol and can I wear one peices?
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    I would add that a lot of guys will like a dancer primarily because she is nice and talks to him and acts like she appreciates him. I have a distant memory of a dancer wearing a one piece a long time ago, but have no idea of the standards in WI. I heard they like beer and cheese, so it seems possible.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Yeah, get some of those lacy one pieces w the high waist, but you need to be able to pull down the sides to expose your boobs. Try out at the best club, and then work your way down. If you go to check the place out first, go w another girl. My club worst hire girls they've seen recently as customers w men bc pimps will bring girls there first to scope a place out. Be nice to everyone and talkative. Make sure your makeup is spot on. Wear a wig if you need to, and fake lashes. The bigger girls do better if they go more glam.
  • Q_baby
    7 years ago
    Thank you! Do I just call the club to see if i can dance or do I show up n ask...
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    I have also seen a dancer with prominent stretch marks who wears babydoll type shirts with straps instead of sleeps. Like what Bj99 suggested, she will pull down the top of for the "topless" part of her stage shows. It seems to work for her, since I have seen her dancing at that club for at least the past year.
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    sleeps -> sleeves. Never seen that autocorrect fail before.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Call the club and ask about auditioning and what attire they require. Have a rock, country, and r&b song in mind and give the dj the option. Be very nice to everyone.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    It's usually best to call ahead because many clubs have specific times when they audition new hires other times the hiring manager is not in or they are too busy.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Also, the girls in back will probably be nice to you. If you mention that you are auditioning and tell the girl nearest to you that you are nervous, they will probably offer advice. Everyone want the newest girls to think they are nice.. doesn't mean it lasts though lol.
  • s275ironman
    7 years ago
    I used to live in Wisconsin (Sep 2010 through Jan 2013). There was this club over by Portage known as "Paradise City", but going off the club listings here on TUSCL, it appears this club is under different ownership and changed its name to "The Boxxx Office".

From what I remember when the club was called "Paradise City", they were big girl friendly. I visited once and saw a couple girls dancing there that were well over 200 pounds.

This was almost 7 years ago, so I don't know if the club still operates the same way in regards to what they will allow in a dancer's physical appearance.
  • Q_baby
    7 years ago
    Lmfao!!! Kk papi chulo you heard it
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    Follow the advice bj99 gave you. She's a dancer and has a great perspective. What the other guys have told you is spot on as well. How tall are you? If you are taller (5-8 or so) 180 lbs could look natural and there are plenty of guys who will go for that look.

Don't be upset if some guys are not into you. You will find some who will be into you and things will take off from there.
  • Q_baby
    7 years ago
    Im short 5'4 and ok thank you
  • Q_baby
    7 years ago
    Im sorry but i can barley read your spelling lmfao
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    I remember the first time I could read his typing. It's like a new language. Stick around lol. ;)
  • Q_baby
    7 years ago
    Lol im tryna lose the weight not gain more!! I just had a baby like few weeks ago. Would the stage help with that u think? Like good exercise?
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    You should tighten up first. Clubs have rules ab how long you have to wait before you try out again.
  • rane1234
    7 years ago
    "Mommy pouch" pfft we're all adults here
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    7 years ago
    Good Luck, don't worry about the naysayers. DO check out the reviews if you can (of relevant clubs).
    I rolled through Wisconsin back in the day and most of the small town clubs around places like Manitowoc are kind of dives with nekid girls to begin with, so I doubt they are going to be exclusionary as far as big girls are concerned (Big girl can be the norm in what is America's Dairyland). You really won't know until you talk to the management and audition at any given club.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion