tuscl

Guess what state? :)

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
FORT WALTON BEACH — A Fort Walton Beach man called the Okaloosa County Sheriff’s Office Sunday morning to report that someone had stolen a baggie of cocaine and cash from his car, according to a press release from Okaloosa County Sheriff’s Office.

David Blackmon, 32, of 119 Carson Drive, who identified himself as a drug dealer, told the responding deputy that someone entered his car while it was parked at 400 Ed St. and stole $50 and about a quarter ounce of cocaine off the center console.

The deputy however spotted cocaine still in that spot. He also found a crack pipe on the floorboard by the driver’s door and seat and a crack rock on the center console by the cocaine. The money was not located.

According to the arrest report, Blackmon asked deputies why they let him keep talking if they saw the cocaine in the car. Blackmon refused to follow commands as deputies tried to restrain him. Deputies had to physically turn him and place Blackmon’s hands behind his back.

Blackmon is charged with possession of cocaine, resisting arrest without violence, and possession of drug paraphernalia.

5 comments

• JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    Another stripper boyfriend in jail.
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    This was Nina's "successful" boyfriend. The type of guys she says are her suitors, and she makes them out to be top tier members of society. Similar scenario as to the question "how do you know when a stripper is lying?"
  • WetWilly
    7 years ago
    That reminds me of the Steve Martin movie called the Jerk. Not sure why.....

:-)
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    ^^^ He hates these cans!

Here Shithead!

I was born a poor black man.

I found my special purpose!
  • BigPimp69
    7 years ago
    Are you from Florida? $hadowcats?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?