tuscl

Blocked by my CF

Doces300
You can run but you will only die tired
I could use some advice. There are not many clubs near my area. I have made a mistake at the club I usually go to. One night a newer girl made a extras offer and I was horny and took her up on it. Was a great time by the way. Now when I go to this club she attaches herself as I walk in, expecting the same arrangement each time. I will admit that I have taken advantage of this arrangement a few times. But I would like to try a few other dancers but she has me blocked off. How do I get her to let me take a few of the other girls for a spin without screwing up what I find is a pleasant arrangement quite often. Btw the other clubs are an additional 45 min drive and this place is not overrun with customers. Any advice?

17 comments

• Jascoi
    7 years ago
    just how hooked are you with this girl? you gotta risk her favors in the pursuit of any other pussy. maybe it will work. butt then again... maybe not.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    If you can, try to go when you know that she is normally not there.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    Ive had as many as six regulars in the same
    club who I was fucking either otc or itc. The key to successfully having so many strippers in one club is to take charge and don't let the girls be greedy little bitches. Instead, force them to act like a reasonable adult, or find a better stripper.

You should have a rationale adult conversation with your little whore. Tell her that you love what you do together and you plan to continue paying her for those services from time to time. However, you can't afford to play with her every time plus you like variety and also want to play with other dancers sometimes. Then suggest that she circulate for a while, leaving you free to interact with other sex workers, and please come back and see you later in the evening. As long as you sometimes spend a decent amount of cash on her, she should be happy. If she can't be happy with that, you don't want her.

If she can't handle that type of arrangement and she freaks out in some manner, then dump her fully and completely. Jealousy has no place in a strip club. But if she handles this like an adult, keep seeing her sometimes while also sometimes playing with others.
  • pensionking
    7 years ago
    I agree with JS69.

I would emphasize that the main reason you come IN to the club is for the variety. I love king crab legs, but I wouldn't want to eat it three times a day every day. Some days, I just want a juicy burger. Tell her that she may be your current favorite, but your favoritism in the club is not exclusive.

I would explain that you may be able to be more loyal outside the club. Now, if she would like more focus from you, would she be willing to get together OTC?? If not, then she needs to accept whatever time you choose to share with her ITC as part of your rotation..
  • Doces300
    7 years ago
    Thanks for the advice, Will gice some of your suggestions a try.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I'll be blunt w/ you as if you were my own brother asking this question.

You are being a little bitch - look thru the droors of your house for where you left your balls; put them on, then and only then head to the club.

Strippers don't get jealous - it's all about her monopolizing all your $$$ for herself - i.e. it's ALL about the $$$.

Secondly; you are there for YOUR enjoyment; not to make *her* feel good - i.e. she's there to make *you* feel good and tend to you/your-needs; not you tend to her - that's why you're PAYING HER.

The more of a pussy you are the more she'll treat you like a pussy and the more she will control you - pretty-soon she's gonna want you to pay her for her just to sit at your side.

Bottom line - YOU call the shots; if you leave it up to them then all you'll be is her puppet and seems you already are - it does not make any sense that you are the one paying and she's the one calling the shots and you see yourself as a helpless bystander.

You are purchasing a product; it's up to you when and if you wanna purchase it; not up to her thus don't give her that power over how you spend your $$$ and your time in a strip-club.

The more you try to "please her" the worse it'll get - it won't stay the same; it'll get worse - again IT'S ALL ABOUT THE $$$ - if you set the ground rules she'll still want your $$$ and won't have a choice - most likely she won't walk away from all your $$$ b/c she can't get all of it - the strip club is about you, not her - you are the one paying - do what you wanna do and if she's not fine w/ it then you're better off w/o her rather than having to be walking on egg-shells - most strippers manipulate/dominate custies b/c custies allow them to - you can still get what you want w/o having to yield to her manipulation (and you are being manipulated) - the club and the dancers are always gonna look out for themselves and their best interest; it's up to you to look out for yourself and your good-time/enjoyment, they are not gonna do it for you.

One of the most important things a PL needs to learn how to do in strip-clubs is learn how to say "no" and be ok saying that - it may feel a bit unnatural at first to say no to women but it becomes 2nd-nature after you get used to it and most-likely you'll not only find yourself enjoying yourself more in the clubs but surprisingly often times you end up getting better treatment from the dancers when they realize they can't manipulate you any ole way they want and actually gotta work at pleasing you - you are not being a dick by saying no.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    I'll add only one thing to what Papi so very well stated by saying no you will get better service from strippers and it works well in civilian life as well you gotta say no when it is against your own self interesting
  • pensionking
    7 years ago
    Just say no.

Listen to papi.
  • RTP
    7 years ago
    I agree with all but I do so in a less confrontational way. I tell the dancers that the reason I come to the club is that I love variety. Some days I will want to be with them, and some days I won't. I tell them that they are my favorite and don't take it personally. It usually works because they would rather have the money some time than never.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Cockblocking is a common stripper technique (i.e. they do it on purpose not b/c they love being w/ you) - competition in strip-clubs can often be fierce.
  • Chili Palmer
    7 years ago
    Strip clubs are places where monogamy goes to die. If you can't man up and tell this dancer you want to play the field but you'll keep her in mind, then you're probably in the wrong hobby. It's your money, but you're letting her believe you're just holding it for her. She'll understand, and if she doesn't, there's plenty of other dancers who will be happy to relieve you of your funds (and "stress").

CP
  • Doces300
    7 years ago
    You are right Papi. I gotta get my head out of my ass and take control. Thanks for the great advice and the wake up call.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Read this TUSCL article written by an experienced SCer:

https://www.tuscl.net/?page=post&id=4968…
  • PrimetimeSchein
    7 years ago
    Papi for the fuckin win! I had a stripper attempt to do the same shit to me once. She wasn't the best looking but she could suck the air out of a tire and she was a cheap. However, whenever I came in and she was working she would flock to me. I had to tell the bitch like I'll find you when I want you otherwise back off. We're the clients so we choose who we want when we want. You're not being a dick, you're being a man. So does she wanna have some money sometime or no money at all from you. The ball is in her court but tell her to go blow somebody else and leave you the fuckin alone
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    I agree with what was already posted.

One exception or addition, if you are sleeping with her and she has feelings towards you, if she suspects you are also sleeping with another dancer instead of just getting dances, just tell the truth that you are not, unless you are and they are best buddies talking to each other. In that case, try a three way.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    ^on that note, if she has a friend itc ask who she is and get with her. I'm sure she would have no qualms about that.
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    My CF from last winter tried to get possessive and I explained to her it was in my nature to cheat - I liked variety too much. Since she liked girls, too, she responded by helping me pick out and bring over other dancers, and screen them for me to make sure they would be as good in VIP as she was. I rewarded her by occasionally doing a 3way in VIP so she got to play with the other girl too.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion