tuscl

I've been neglecting my duties as a PL

K
New Jersey
I've been so busy with work and some personal commitments that I have not had any time for clubbing or mongering. MY last club visit was two weeks ago.

Yesterday I received a snapchat from a young lady of her giving some guy a BJ. the caption was "This Should be you." I sent her a text apologizing for being busy and she replied a few hours later with another clip of her fingering her pussy and asking if I am really too busy.

I would like to think I am just that awesome but it is the first week of the month, her rent, car payments and insurance are all due. I do respect her initiative in marketing her wares.

8 comments

• georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    Hehehehe. A few months ago, one of the girls at a local club sent me a pic of her tied to the bed, with her legs tied with her knees next to her head, and he pussy all open and vulnerable. She captioned it "Wouldn't you like to be whipping me right now?"

Yes, obviously someone else took the pic. It's not as if I assumed I was the only one she subs to. :)
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    Two weeks away from the club qualifies as a long time?
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    Yep, once a week is normal. More than a week between visits and you're neglecting your duties :)
  • Book Guy
    7 years ago
    I had to look up what a "snapchat" is. I thought it would be a talking vagina.
  • mjx01
    7 years ago
    That kind of initiative is definitely appreciated... and often difficult to find.

"Two weeks away from the club qualifies as a long time"... in her eyes, yes. DS clearly implied that once per week is expected to be a regular. (Not 'every single week' but more of a weekly habit that a monthly habit)
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    If one is used to clubbing weekly, even multiple times/wk; then 2 weeks away will seem like a long-time - probably applies to anything anyone does regularly
  • K
    7 years ago
    I usually hit the clubs once or twice a week. In the past several months I have had a few weeks of no visits and almost with only one short visit. Social calls have also dropped in frequency. I think I am less than half of what was a year ago.

mjx01- it isn't the first time she has sent out a snap or racy test

• wildbourbon
    7 years ago
    @Book Guy. Snapchat not Snatchchat.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion