tuscl

Tuscl ideas reboot....***Attention Founder***

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Pleas ignore the original thread I made a mistake in copy and paste way to much some how

Below is what I intended

I think it's good for the separation and the mingle of both

I like the structure on stripper web as in the pink and blue site

But the down side it's over controlled by biases of the moderators that have choked the site to damn near Death.

Tuscl is great because of its freedoms and ability to allow various view points even if it causes arguments...even that can be learned from.

I would enjoy to see founder try and compete by added a page on tuscl just for actual strippers and not web can girls witch is another down fail of stripper web...it's more a cam web lol

I would enjoy a tuscl that kept it's freedom and great reviews and evolve a few features that could take tuscl to the next level such as

Page just for actual strippers international for group discussions ( like we have but for strippers only)

Page for actual strippers local to submit and comment on reviews ( like we have for us but for strippers only)

Page just for customer international for group discussions ( we currently have that )

Page just for customer local to submit reviews and comments( we just evolved into this great feature)

A page international for customer and actual strippers to communicate with each other

That would be damn near perfect if founder could pull this off especially with keeping our freedom's witch is why tuscl has not died off.

I understand this is mainly a stripper site but we already have massage parlors, brothels, ladgura clubs and other similar sub groups reviews on the site...so the infrastructure is kinda in place it just needs to be better labeled and encouragement to expand on that

Wouldn't even be bad if tuscl had a dancer review section like The erotic site has for hookers but we could do just for dancers

This would smear out the ROBs and incress business for the right kinds of girls

Founder could make more cash from a wider range of advertising and even membership fees

Of course offer a basic free package like we have and even allow free month VIP for writing solid reviews

But their could be levels to the paid membership and could help increase the revenue even from this angle

I also think tuscl should also add a donation option for those that might already have a lifetime membership but feel extra genouris to help support or alumni

Hell churches, colleges and other business structure have these alumni donation options

Just some thoughts

I'm totally going to copy and past this as a new thread as well

6 comments

• Dougster
    7 years ago
    Most important thing to long term health of TUSCL is to ban faggots like RickyBoy along with his dozens of multiple aliases.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    LMFAO Amen to that...guy must be a sociopath
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    C=flock says fuck you jackie.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    I agree with that
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    RickDugan is a gay cocksucker! If you don't believe me you can even ask his boyfriend: jestie214.

Lol!
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Any special sections always create the problem of what to do if people post in the wrong section, or post stuff which challenges the defn of the section.

The way things are, TUSCL works.

Moderation is what ruins most forums, because most of the time the moderators end up being on high horses. So they are just like TUSCL trolls, but they have moderator powers.

TUSCL is great the way it is.

But how about letting us easily get links to individual posts. Many message boards offer this, often marked with a few circles connected with sticks, suggesting a network. Used to be able to get this off of member post lists. Now need to get it by View Source.

For example, liking Subra's post, I do View Source so that I can reference it:
    https://www.tuscl.net/?page=post&id=5037…

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion