tuscl

In love with a dancer

MissTennn
Clearwater Florida
I am completely fascinated with one dancer. My friend took me to a club a while back called atlantis it wasnt great at all. I tried going to oz it didnt do it for me. Bow i went to diamond dolls and there is a younger female dancer who completely has my attention. Shes personable and can work the pole with perfect beauty. I have now been to that club ten times and spend a generous amount of money on her. I am conpletely satisfied.
I have dated a couple of dancers in the past and had i known what a club was like i would have been right there with them.
I love watching the girls. But the only one i pay is the one im crazy about. This padt couple of weeks i have become a regular weekender. Its a great atmosphere and there are all kinds of women around who speak to you just to see how you are doing. Im dedicated to only spending money on one girl and i can not say i have ever had this much fun.
Perfect timing. Perfect situation. No strings attached. Loving every minute.

16 comments

• a21985
    7 years ago
    Um, ok. Maybe write a review or something then.
  • MissTennn
    7 years ago
    It wasnt long enough
  • MissTennn
    7 years ago
    Lol i wish i had a dik
  • rogertex
    7 years ago
    welcome to heaven!
  • MissTennn
    7 years ago
    Thank you! It makes me feel like a billionair everytime i go.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Strip clubs are a mirage, what you see in there is not real - dancers will be all over who ever is spending on them like mice to cheese - most custies that fall for a dancer end up getting used and fleeced - how old are you?
  • MissTennn
    7 years ago
    Im 29. We exchanged social media names and everything. I know its too good to be true and she probably plays her cards just right.
  • MissTennn
    7 years ago
    But it still just drives me crazy about her.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Strip clubs are bizarro world, the opposite of the real world - in the real world one gives people the benefit of the doubt till proven otherwise - in strip club bizarro world one should assume they're getting played until proven otherwise - as long as one is paying someone they should not trust their motives - it's ok to have fun in the club as long as you know it's just a game - but you said you've dated dancers before so maybe you already know what you're dealing with but most custies have no idea what they are getting into
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    Oh, this is going to end well, don't you all think?

What could possibly go wrong?
  • Rickberge
    7 years ago
    I think its more of a "crush" than love bro.

It feels good as hell. But you'll know its mutual when she initiates the call & she doesn't want you coming to the club. Most strippers, ESPECIALLY if she likes you and she has a good head on her shoulders, don't want you to see her stripping.

• Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I think the OP is a chick.
  • MissTennn
    7 years ago
    Op? Yes im female
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    OP = original poster
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    Welcome to the club. It's a pretty pathetic club, but welcome nonetheless. :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion