san_jose_guy
money was invented for handing to women, but buying dances is a chump's game

8 comments

• Dougster
    7 years ago
    Dream on, white boy!
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Only Sherman and Rep. Al Green, D-Texas, have done so. However, other Democrats have expressed concern that Trump may have obstructed justice in asking Comey to drop the Flynn probe.

http://www.american-presidents-history.c…

https://impeachdonaldtrumpnow.org/

SJG
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    SJG: "Democrats have expressed concern that Trump may have obstructed justice in asking Comey to drop the Flynn probe."

No shit! Nobody had heard of that until you mentioned it here. Thanks for the update!
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    The party of No avoiding work. Congress is getting a free pass. Lets hope no budget passes; the Government shuts down and people riot in the streets. We need some serious violence in the streets to get things back on track. Naw just kidding, I no longer give a fuck.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Not being a Trump fan, this has got to be the biggest waste of our time and tax money yet.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    ^^^^^ What you say makes perfect sense to me.

SJG
  • crsm27
    7 years ago
    This is sad. The reason why all of this is going to drag out for over a year is because the Dems are obstructing the process of the USA. What I mean this way they can't blame voting "No"... but can say we were "investigating". Then when nothing gets done in congress they can campaign and try to win seats in congress. This way it doesn't look like they are not doing anything... it is all smoke and mirrors!!

Also it doesn't matter what way you vote. This is just a fucking disgrace what is going on in Congress. BOTH sides need to be ashamed. They are not doing a damn thing for it citizens. We are a fucking joke.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion