tuscl

Prince Michael Jackson 2AMer in Columbus OH.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Three gunshots were heard outside a strip club on the Far East Side early Thursday, one caller told 911.

“He’s losing a lot of blood. Can you please just get here?” one woman told a dispatcher as Prince Michael Jackson, 35, was lying in the parking lot of a nearby bank.

Jackson had been shot after a fight and was taken to OhioHealth Grant Medical Center, where he died later from his injuries, said Columbus police Sgt. Jeff Strayer, who oversees the third-shift homicide unit.

Officers were dispatched at 2:36 a.m. to the parking lot in the 2000 block of Brice Road. Police said Jackson had just left the nearby Rachel’s Gentlemen’s Club on Channingway Boulevard. The club typically closes at 2:30 a.m., according to posted hours.

Call records show that during the past three years, officers have responded to a stabbing, five shootings, four calls of shots fired, and nine reports of people with guns at the club.

Dispatch stories from 2005 reported that the club was raided by Columbus police after a dancer fondled undercover officers for money. Another dancer charged money for a massage.

No one could be reached at the club Thursday for comment.

Jackson’s death is the 56th homicide that police have investigated this year. Last year, there had been 37 homicides in the city as of June 2.

Anyone with information about Jackson’s death is asked to call Columbus police at 614-645-4730.

6 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    This isn't Michael Jackson's son is it?
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Lol I thought that at first too but he's not 35. I'm also not sure his name is Prince. I know one of his sons is named "Blanket"
  • 4got2wipe
    7 years ago
    I suspect that this is not Michael Jackson's son. I think that would have made national news. Plus, what would Michael Jackson's son be doing in Columbus Ohio (no disrespect to Columbus residents, I'm sure it's a nice city).

shailynn, I looked up Blanket Jackson and his actual name is even more non-brilliant than Blanket Jackson. It is Prince Michael Jackson II.

Maybe I'm just too young, but I don't get why people every thought that Michael Jackson weirdo was a brilliant singer. I just don't get it. :(
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    He was quite a good dancer too, but yes he was a weirdo.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    When Michael Jackson was young and in the Jackson five he was just a kid, and a good singing one at that. He released a solo album which did good, then his 2nd album "thriller" was one of the best pop albums ever. At that point he was a young man not in the tabloids too much.

After that, and all the super-fame things got weird. He had more money than he knew what to do with and the tabloids chased him down more than a klan of Kardashians.

• warhawks
    7 years ago
    Off the wall is a great album.

Things definately got weird for Jackson after that.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion