tuscl

Who's ready for basketball ?

twentyfive
Living well and enjoying my retirement
Will this be the Finals of the century or will it fail to live up to its epic build-up ?

228 comments

• shailynn
    7 years ago
    Go Cavs!
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Pulling for GS but think CLE will win the series - LeBron and Kyrie can hit an extra-gear and take over the game - I don't thnk GS has that extra-gear
  • Rickberge
    7 years ago
    Game 7. KD walk off game winner. Lebron never compared to Jordan again.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    GS in 5
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Good 1st-quarter - the right/best 2 teams made it to the finals
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    lebron never compared to Jordan unless cavs win. and even then...
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    ^^^Don't see that being real ! If it goes seven it'll be crazy and impossible to call
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    Three in a row should be epic. This is Celtics/Lakers 30 years later. Only difference is the physical part. McHale's game 4 take down of Rambis was a foul. Wasn't even thrown out of the game, let alone suspended.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    LeBron is GOAT. No debate.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Nobody can handle LeBron - he either gets his shot or gets fouled (been to the FT line a bunch already) - GS needs to play good team defense and not be out-physicalled
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    doesn't matter to me who wins...........but I THINK the warriors will win
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    Go Cavs!!!
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    GS has looked better than CLE yet it's only an 8-pt game - that's bad news for GS IMO
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    ^ at halftime
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Kevin Durant is having a hell of a game, but LeBron is doing just fine I think the stat of the game is the turnovers by the Cavs, right now at the half-time that's got to be Tyrone Lue's locker room lecture, we'll see what happens second half.
  • jester214
    7 years ago
    Normally I don't care about the NBA but I was excited the Finals this year.
  • NinaBambina
    7 years ago
    Remember the Warriors are known as a great 3rd quarter team and look what happened in the 3rd quarter. Lol I've been twerking so much tonight.

• chessmaster
    7 years ago
    not worth a week long wait IMO. Adam silver should rethink saying this is good for the league.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    CLE at times has looked gassed especially LeBron and KLove
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    to elaborate, this is good for GSW and their fans. most everyone else, I can tell you right now, the second half did not live up to the hype. what should have happened, what was expected to happen, has happened and probably is going to happen(GSW winning in 4 or 5).

I said all that to say, there is no anticipation of a tight game down the stretch where we don't know what will happen. these blowouts are boring to say the least.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    papi both teams had a week off and lebron took games off during the regular season for this moment. them being gassed is not a good excuse.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    at the end of the day this is the NBA finals and I expect more competitive games.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    GS has missed a lot of shots at the rim though - and Thompson for GS needs to practice his shot or stop shooting as much (but at least he played pretty-good D)
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    Stanley cup finals> NBA finals
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I guess adding KD is just too much punching power - and Curry is moving much-better than last year
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Those turnovers are a killer they kept the Cavs off balance, in the second half it didn't feel like they had a rhythm, Durant sure gave GS their money's worth though.
  • NinaBambina
    7 years ago
    Btw - Kevin Durant 38 points 8 rebounds 8 assists. What's good Larryfisherman.
  • NinaBambina
    7 years ago
    "GS has missed a lot of shots at the rim though - and Thompson for GS needs to practice his shot or stop shooting as much (but at least he played pretty-good D)"

Klay has been inconsistent, but let's not forget he has the nba record for most points in a quarter (37) and had a 60+ point game this season and I'm pretty sure he sat out the 4th quarter that game.

• larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    "What's good Larryfisherman"

I'm not surprised, Durant is the best offensive player in the league, and he's probably the third best player in the league period. Depending on how the rest of his career plays out, he has a chance to go down as a top 15 player of all time. I love his game, but he's not better than Kawhi right now. If Zaza wouldn't have taken out Kawhi it would be the Spurs vs Cavs in the Finals, I'll go to my grave believing that. The Warriors are gonna sweep the Cavs.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    "I'll go to my grave believing that."

I wouldn't go that far but Spurs would've won 2 or 3 with Leonard the way game 1 was going.
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    LeBron as GOAT? Not a chance in hell.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Yep, LeBron is GOAT. No argument.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Reflection on last nights game, the real test is can Cleveland steal a game at Oakland I think that will be the key to this series.
  • NinaBambina
    7 years ago
    Lebron had 7 turnovers... in the first half. He isn't the GOAT. I think Flagooner is just trolling.
  • NinaBambina
    7 years ago
    Lfm you said Kawhi is better than kd and that it's "not debatable." Kd had, I'll repeat, 38 pts 8 rebounds and 8 assists in this finals game. Stop being delusional, it is absolutely debatable (which is why we have debated it), and kd is generally considered the second best player in the league behind Lebron.
  • Warrenboy75
    7 years ago
    I'm a Cavs fan--long term, like as far back as Bingo Smith/Austin Carr and crew, long term but Durant coming to GS was for one reason and one reason only, to negate LeBron. It won't stop LeBron but it changes how the Cavs play because someone has to put forth a lot of energy to cover Durant and be able to move with him full court.

It also opens up Curry. The Cav's defense has been suspect all year to the fast break and transition game. They were able to pull it together so far in the playoffs but the teams they beat were not runners.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    No question Durant is a game changer for GS, how LeBron responds is where his legacy will come in.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    Nina that was 38 points against poor defense most the night. durant can get 30 in his sleep he should've scored 50 last night.
  • NinaBambina
    7 years ago
    38-8-8 with 0 turnovers is still pretty damn efficient. I call KD for finals mvp. (That'll sure cream LFM's corn lol)
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    ^ "and kd is generally considered the second best player in the league behind Lebron."

And LeBron = GOAT
  • NinaBambina
    7 years ago
    GOAT means greatest of all time, not greatest in league at the moment. And the greatest player of last night was kd.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    ^ Agreed

Nina is with me on this one.
  • NinaBambina
    7 years ago
    Michael Jordan is the GOAT. If it is debatable, throw in Kareem, Magic, Bill Russell, and Wilt. LeBron still has much more to prove to be a GOAT.

The two best players currently in the league are Bron and Kd. I hate Lebron, so to me he is the absolute worst, but being objective.

Steph would be on that level if he had the build of either Lebron or KD. His skill level is extraterrestrial, I don't think Steph Curry is from this planet.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    ^ Nope. LeBron = GOAT

mic dropped
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    I personally do not believe in a GOAT I do believe that LeBron James is the greatest of his time. I have been watching sports through too many eras to agree on any one player or sportsman or woman for that matter. Sports like the world, keeps evolving, I for one believe in looking to the future.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    @Nina- I don't know where you get KD is generally considered the second best player in the league? You familiar with the show "Inside The NBA"? All of them (Shaq, Barkley, Kenny, Ernie) say Kawhi is second best. Kawhi has been 1st team all NBA the past two years, and Durant was.... second team the last two years. Kawhi has a ring and Finals MVP, Kevin doesn't.... Kawhi is the reigning two time defensive player of the year, Kevin has never made a all defense team. Kawhi led a old team with no other all stars to 60+ wins, can Kevin do that? Imagine Kawhi's stats if he was playing with Steph, Klay, and Draymond lol. Kevin is known for his scoring, and Kawhi averaged more points in the regular season and playoffs than Durant lmao. You know I love ya Nina, but just stop it.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    I explained this last time to you Nina, and you don't didn't have any counterpoints, why are you bringing it back up?

Yeah Kevin is the second best, he had another top 5 player with him Westbrook (who's gonna win the MVP this year) and he couldn't win a title. He jumped on the 73 win Warriors, and they won 13 in a row when he was injured LMAO. Yeah he's second best.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Okay, I'll pick the mic back up.

MJ reminds me of Elton John and Liberace. If you are talking about best Pianist of all time, they have great resumes (a lot of records and awards, huge sales, and are fan favorites for being flamboyant), just like Mike in basketball. But I wouldn't say any of them are the greatest.

Wilt was most dominant.

Kareem was tall and had longevity.

LeBron simply is GOAT
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    Durant is the best scorer or second best. Leonard, Westbrook and harden are all in the same tier as durant behind lebron.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    ^and curry is in that second tier as well.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Oh yeah... mic dropped again.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    ^^^Twenty five picks up mic throws it on to I95 where it is run over by a convoy of tandem semis, mic is smashed to smithereens haha fucker I got the last word.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    ^ @25. LMFAO. You didn't say anything so technically I still got the last word.
  • NinaBambina
    7 years ago

"Yeah Kevin is the second best, "

Thanks for finally admitting it LFM.

Was watching sports center all morning. Every commentator said KD is second best in the league, with a few of them saying that RIGHT NOW, after showing up LeBron, he currently has a +1 on him.

KD will most likely be finals mvp, he's won like four scoring titles, league mvp, one of the top 5 in playoff ppg EVER (he is ahead of LeBron and behind Michael Jordan and maybe two others), and just joined the small list of people who have scored over 25 points in every finals game with 6 finals game, only other people on that list were Shaq, Jordan, and I think one other person whose name escapes me (not LeBron, of surpassed him on that). Not to mention he's one of the best scorers in nba history. Hence the scoring titles.

He made second team all nba because they base it off positions. He plays the same position for the Warriors that LeBron plays. So there's that.

Your fucking buddy Kawhi is good, but Kevin Durant is better. Sorry if the truth hurts.

And fuck what Charles Barkley has to say, he's been a warriors hater ever since they became contenders and if you don't know now ya do. He's bitter cuz he never won a championship... Cuz MICHAEL JORDAN THE GOAT STOOD IN HIS WAY.

MIC DROP. Dropped the mic down a fucking well so go dig it up and try to tell me once again how your mancrush Kawhi is somehow undebatably better than kd who will be remembered as one of the ALL TIME best scorers the nba has ever seen.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Nina you can't do any more comments I smashed the mic to smithereens and everybody knows strippers are to cheap to buy a new mic ; )
  • NinaBambina
    7 years ago
    Too bad I came with my own mic and I ain't never cheap.

You wanna add to my post or did you dig into that Well I left the mic in just to hear yourself speak? I kid, but seriously, LFM is in his feelings and not thinking straight. Maybe we should pass the mic to him and see what he has to say although his mancrush on Kawhi is so huge I wonder of we even want to hear him speak.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Nope. LeBron = GOAT
  • NinaBambina
    7 years ago
    Specify.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    Nina IDGAF what's he doing on the Warriors. Nina they won the MOST games in the history of the regular season last year WITHOUT him. They won 13 games in a row THIS year when he was injured. He's just along for the ride. Everyone knows the Warriors would have been the favorite to win it all with or without him. Did you watch the game yesterday? He had a bunch of open shots and WIDE open lanes because of the attention Curry and Thompson get. Meanwhile they double team Kawhi most of the time, because there's no one else on the Spurs that can kill.

Yes the all NBA teams are based on positions. Kawhi and Durant are both forwards. The last two years LeBron and Kawhi were 1st team at the forward spot, and Durant was second team at the forward spot. I'm not sure what your point is there? You're just making my point.

Yes of course some people are saying he's second best right now, they just live in the moment. If your boy Zaza doesn't cheap shot Kawhi the Spurs would be in the Finals (the Spurs were up by 23 in the third quarter when he got taken out).

I just gave you like 10 reasons, and all you got is he scores a lot of points. Cool. Did you know Durant wasn't even the leading scorer on his own team this year? He's second team all NBA. And you want to make the argument that he's the second best player in the league. Ok. Hell what makes him better than Curry??
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    Durant should have never hated on Kawhi when Kawhi got that ring and Finals MVP. He called Kawhi a "system player" then. Kawhi hasn't forgotten about that and neither have I. For the rest of his career Durant is gonna be 2nd team and Kawhi getting that 1st team.
  • NinaBambina
    7 years ago
    Well Kawhi is going to be watching the finals just like you and I so his opinion means nothing.

I have provided a wealth of info that you should read instead of thinking about your mancrush. I know we sports fans tend to get subjective but let's be real.
  • NinaBambina
    7 years ago

"For the rest of his career Durant is gonna be 2nd team and Kawhi getting that 1st team."

And for the rest of his career in the foreseeable future Kevin Durant is going to be winning championships and Kawho is not. Lol.
  • NinaBambina
    7 years ago
    You got it right a lil bit tittyFAG except you spelled cream wrong. It's C.R.E.A.M, Cash Rules Everything Around Me. Haha nice try bud.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    Westbrook...
    Harden...
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    Nina I'm very open to hearing other sides in a debate, but literally you've given me NOTHING. I've given you lots of points, but all you need to know is the last two years at the forward spot Kawhi was 1st team and Durant was second team. Why is that so hard for you to understand?

I'll respond later if you make some good points, but I'm not gonna keep putting these detailed responses for you to counter with he scores a lot of points and he's GOING (he hasn't even done it yet) to win Finals MVP.

Talk to you later.
  • NinaBambina
    7 years ago
    Ok. Kawho was first team last year, right? And WHO BEAT HIM to make it to the WCF? KEVIN DURANT'd team back when he was on OKC.

Do you WANT to get into their career stats? Because KD shots on Kawho in everything but steals, pretty much.
  • NinaBambina
    7 years ago
    Shits*

Kd shits on Kawho in almost every category.
  • NinaBambina
    7 years ago
    And tittyFAG you have self esteem that's why you hide under a bridge. ROFLMAO
  • NinaBambina
    7 years ago
    Kawhi? Kawho? Kawhut? Kawhen? Kawhow?
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    Nina you neglected to mention Durant last year was playing with this year's MVP (Westbrook). Meanwhile Kawhi was playing with 39 year old Duncan, 38 year old Ginobili, and 34 year old Parker.

Obviously Durant's career stats will be better, Kawhi just came into his own a couple of years ago. I'm not doing a lifetime acheivement award, I'm talking about who is better right NOW.

Anything else?
  • NinaBambina
    7 years ago
    Telling tittyFAG he has self esteem was sarcastic but an attempt to change his mind from jumping off the bridge he lives under. Nvm, jump bitch.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    ^lol!
  • NinaBambina
    7 years ago
    "
    Nina you neglected to mention Durant last year was playing with this year's MVP (Westbrook). Meanwhile Kawhi was playing with 39 year old Duncan, 38 year old Ginobili, and 34 year old Parker."

...and a young Lemarcus Aldrige who you always neglect to mention.

But, to mention, the 3 oldies you mentioned are/were still the backbone of the team in mentality and fundamentals (including Duncan pre retirement) as they have played for Pop for forever and won many championships even before Kawhi. It's been around 20 yrs straight. Kawhi got put on one of the best ball clubs he could've. But not the best, because it was the Warriors. Lol.
  • NinaBambina
    7 years ago
    20 years straight that the Spurs made the playoffs, I mean.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Why all the talk about KD and Kawhi?

Who cares about #2 unless there is a McD's around?

LeBron is GOAT
  • NinaBambina
    7 years ago
    You're right tittyfag my boyfriend's chm has been filling me up lately. Feels good to play but not pay.
  • NinaBambina
    7 years ago
    Cum*
  • NinaBambina
    7 years ago
    Enlighten us all on how he is the GOAT since I see you sent me a private message about it which I don't think I want to read yet. Why on earth is he the GOAT?
  • rockie
    7 years ago
    How would Durant have looked playing for Coach Pop? It's too close to call on Kawhi/KD front, but it's no contest on the Popovich vs Brooks/Donovan coached team game.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    Nina we're supposed to hold LaMarcus Aldridge in high regard? Really? Lol!!

@Rockie- I think the success has a lot more do with Duncan than Pop. Where was Pop before Duncan? About to be fired, that's where.
  • NinaBambina
    7 years ago
    Before Duncan Pop was GM and hired himself as head coach, firing the old one, because Robinson (I think?) was injured and they were doing horribly. It was Pop's [smart] decision to draft Duncan, IF I have my facts straight (I was probably a toddler around this time).
  • NinaBambina
    7 years ago
    Disillusioned LFM says some:

"I'm not doing a lifetime acheivement award,"

^You don't want to do a lifetime achievement award because KD's stats (besides maybe steals) in general are SHITTING on Kawhi's. You wanna do a head to head? I'm talking about averages, to compensate for the few less years Kawhi has than KD. KD still shits on him. And while you're saying Kawhi has only "come into his own" a couple years ago, he was drafted in like 2012 so he's been here 5 fuckin years. Wanna know how long it took KD to "come into his own"... well he was Rookie of the Year his first season, so I suppsose there's your answer. Haha.

"I'm talking about who is better right NOW"
    Right now Kawhi is injured and his team is out of the playoffs so I'd give the edge to Kevin.
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    man, nina is passionate about basketball :-)
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    " "I'm talking about who is better right NOW"
    Right now Kawhi is injured and his team is out of the playoffs so I'd give the edge to Kevin. "

Now that was funny, can't argue with that one.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    For tomorrow nights game I expect to see more shooting and less ball handling by the Cavs if they can't solve the equation, reflecting on the first game I believe they need to stop worrying so much on the three pointers and concentrate more on rebounding and second chance points.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Rebounding and turnovers
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    ^^^If they start contesting the rebounds better, and stop overdribbling there won't be as many chances for turnovers.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Two hours to gametime who's watching tonight and who's going to win ?
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I would think CLE would approach this game w/ a much different disposition - after taking 3-straight in last year's finals I think CLE went into game-1 not fearing and perhaps not respecting GS and thus were not mentally prepared.

I would think CLE would step it up and take game 2 - but this is not last year's GS; GS is firing on all cylinders w/ the addition of KD, and a seemingly healthier Curry; and Draymond not getting suspended or t'ed up; and Iguodala also had a bad-back last year - i.e. GS is firing on all cylinders and may just have too-much firepower for CLE to overcome - plus I think this time around GS is hungrier after being whooped last year leaving a bad-taste in their mouth.

Going w/ GS tonight.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Well there is a lot to consider the addition of Durant sort of negates out the LeBron advantage that Cleveland has.
    I expect to see Klay try to get his game back on track and I think that the Cavs might try some trapping schemes to get Kyrie and JR free, another tactic that I might try if I was Cleveland, would be to put Kevin Love on Durant and see if it stops those uncontested dunks by clogging his lane to the basket.
    Cleveland needs a win in G.S.s house G.S. can just try to win all 4 home games, that's my game theory.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    P.S. I think Cleveland really needs tonight to be a winning game, if the urgency is there I will pick Cleveland to win tonight.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I think LeBron could do a good job on KD defensively but it would probably take too-much away from the rest of his game.

I'd think they would try to trap/double-team KD a bit and try to get the ball out of his hands.

KLove is by no-means and elite defender and is too slow-a-foot to handle an offensive talent like KD.

All the dunks KD had were due more to poor execution rather than who was guarding him - CLE's poor-offense led to a lot of fast-breaks for GS and on the break CLE's defensive strategy was to run to the 3-point line to defend the perimeter since that is GS's forte - but KD is a good rim finisher w/ his length and ability to get into the lane quickly due to his super-long strides.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    I don't know if Kevin Love needs to be that fast, but they need to stop over-handling the ball, but if Love would clog up the paint more, there wouldn't be that open lane for Durant and don't forget LeBron has to keep on top of Curry because that man is the most dangerous ball player the Warriors have, and King James needs to get the ball to the open man as well as guard him, or their whole scheme falls apart.
    AND THEY NEED TO STOP THOSE TURNOVERS !
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    "Well there is a lot to consider the addition of Durant sort of negates out the LeBron advantage that Cleveland has.
    I expect to see Klay try to get his game back on track and I think that the Cavs might try some trapping schemes to get Kyrie and JR free, another tactic that I might try if I was Cleveland, would be to put Kevin Love on Durant and see if it stops those uncontested dunks by clogging his lane to the basket.
    Cleveland needs a win in G.S.s house G.S. can just try to win all 4 home games, that's my game theory."

Even with LeBron (GOAT) I think praying would their best shot.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    IMO Kyrie was the difference last year and he needs to go off for CLE to win
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Damn what a 1st quarter
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Good action not a lot of Cleveland turnovers, did you notice if Durant scored at all, looks like they got some results, clogging the paint!
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Damn - GS putting on a clinic
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    You can't let LeBron get a head of steam - you gotta head'm off at the pass
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    CLE keeps coming back from every deficit - looks like this one may go down to the wire
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Game is tight, looks like Durant has scored 16 points, but 6 points of those were 3s and 4 were free throws, just looking to see how well Cleveland has clogged the middle that and controlling the turnovers will keep this game competitive.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Jeez - what a game - if you blink you miss something - constant action!
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Looks like Golden State has another win, Curry is dangerous he has a triple double, Klay found his shot, but Durant gave them the extra punch, they look strong, despite it all James had a good night with another triple double. Warriors have just too much firepower.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I guess KD *did* make Golden State a super team
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    I revise my prediction. GS in 3. CLE will tap out after the next one.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Do or die tonight anyone think Cleveland has a chance, I do think they have some pride, I am sure that they are going to push the envelope to avoid the broom.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Ready for basketball? You bet. There was this girl at San Jose T's, her tits were each about as big as basketballs. She was one of those who passed out her party service cards. She did parties, but really that was her way of telling guys that OTC was available. She and her tits were a big much for me, too unreal.

But lots of others, tits a bit more moderate and personas a bit softened, that I really did like.

Anybody else talk with girls with huge, fake, basketball sized tits?

SJG
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Draymond Greene is so immature - he only hurts his team with his antics and his antics may have been the reason they lost last year (at least def contributed) .

LeBron had a great half yet they are still down - just too many scores for GS
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Damn - what a game - they're going at it - if Kyrie keeps doing his thing I think CLE will win

• Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    That white-turkey Pachulia was fucking it up for GS
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    No matter the winner these guys are Ballers both teams !
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Tough game Tougher loss for the Cavs !
  • NinaBambina
    7 years ago
    "Draymond Greene is so immature - he only hurts his team with his antics"

He only hurt his team by getting suspended last year. He isn't hurting his team this year. With regard to his tech, in nba basketball it is sometimes a benefit to get a tech as it changes the mentality of the team at that moment and creates a "fuck you" mentality towards the other team. Draymond's team won tonight and continue their perfect playoff record. Btw his tech was a petty call by the refs imo but it doesn't matter cuz like I said... his team won.

Klay Thompson with 30 points and great defense. Curry with like 28 and a double double. KD had about 30 and totally came through in the clutch so LFM can stfu about Kawhi being better. KD is that man, KD is better.

Warriors one of best teams in nba history. THAT should not be debatable.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Kyrie went for about 40 with mostly Klay on him - Draymond needs to be baby-sitted by his teammates and coach Kerr so he doesn't do more damage - KD is the difference, no KD and I'm fairly certain GS loses game 3 like last year.

And w/ 4 All Stars GS better be great.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Absolutely amazing what GS is doing to GOAT's team.
  • NinaBambina
    7 years ago
    KD is currently the best player in the world. If Lebron is the GOAT, why has he been guarding KD and letting him get at least 30 points in every finals game so far? Wake up.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    @ sorry Nina I disagree even the great Micheal Jordan would have been overmatched here Kevin Durant was a great player but by himself he was overwhelmed by LeBron and by Curry numerous times now that he is on this super team he certainly is the missing piece of the puzzle. Remember this team was assembled with one goal, to beat LeBron James and the Cleveland Cavaliers. They have done that so far this debate will never be over, but I have said my piece.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    KD is a great offensive player but he's a pretty-poor one-on-one defender - he was a bit better defender this year w/ his help defense b/c he uses his large wingspan to help out other defenders, but one-on-one he's not very good
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    Nina I'm gonna ask you two simple questions.

Why on Earth did "the best player in the world" get 2nd team all NBA the past two years?????????

Would the Warriors be the favorite this year to win the title if they didn't have Durant??????
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    Interesting insight, twentyfive. It reminds me of IBM's chess-playing computer, Deep Blue. IBM didn't program Deep Blue to be the world's best chess player, they programmed it to beat Garry Kasparov. That turned out to be far easier to execute.
  • NinaBambina
    7 years ago
    Ok idiots, turn on espn, watch some sports centet, and see that KD is shredding Lebron's legacy and many commentators have plainly stated that KD is currently the best player in the world. If Lebron were the GOAT he would not be letting the man he is defending score 30+ points in EVERY FINALS GAME SO FAR.
  • NinaBambina
    7 years ago
    4th quarter scoring in the 3 games played so far:

Kd 31
    Lebron 11

You guys are delusional. Get with the program.
  • NinaBambina
    7 years ago
    I'm confused, when KD made the dagger 3 pointer which ultimately won GS the game, who was guarding him? Like whose face did it make that shot in? I think it was #23 for the Cavs.

Just kidding I know it was #23 mister Lebron that got slayed on his own home court. Lmao.
  • NinaBambina
    7 years ago
    And stop acting like Lebron is playing by himself. Kyrie had 38 points last night and Lebron returned to the Cavs acting as GM and constructing a team to his liking that included multiple allstars. Only problem is he isn't smart enough to bring in players that aren't one dimensional for the most part. So Lebron aka Lebroom sucks in the finals and sucks at playing GM and sucks at guarding KD. Overrated. As. Fuck.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    She won't answer my question because 2nd team all NBA doesn't match up with her narrative as the "best player in the world". LOL

She also knows the Warriors were the favorite to win the title with or without Durant, Durant just jumped on the bandwagon. LOL

I'm not sure if she realizes the reason Durant is shining is he doesn't have to do as much as LeBron and the Warriors have more talent. The Warriors 4th best player Draymond is better than the Cavs third best player Kevin Love. That's all you need to know! Oh by the way Kevin is playing with the back to back MVP. LMAO.
  • NinaBambina
    7 years ago
    As the article states in the end "It's still James," it also states it is entirely arguable of who is better at this moment. This is the end of Lebron's era and the beginning of KD's. It is entirely open to debate but last night showed that the king's throne is up for grabs and KD is the one taking it --- that is why he will be finals mvp and Lebroom will probably get broomed.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha
  • NinaBambina
    7 years ago
    I ALREADY ANSWERED YOUR QUESTION LFM, DAYS AGO. DON'T KEEP ASKING ME THE SAME MOTHERFUCKING QUESTIONS THAT I'VE ALREADY ANSWERED TO YOU SPECIFICALLY. I'M NOT A FUCKING REGURGITATION MACHINE BITCH.

AND YES, KD IS BETTER THAN KAWHI YOU STUPID BITCH.

Sorrry for all the caps but LFM just doesn't GET it cuz he's so butthurt and simultaneously up Kawho's ass. Would you rather make all nba first team and lose or make 2nd team and win the championship AND finals mvp? Fuck you, bitch, and fuck your life. You fucking keyboard gangster who know one here has met and most everyone is convinced you're clackport and all his other aliases.
  • NinaBambina
    7 years ago
    The King James version of the bible is outdated. LOL!
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    Wow Nina way to get personal, I guess when facts override your opinion, you just lose it.

As far the alias talk, Shailynn created that narrative because apparently Clackport isn't around anymore and I had a couple of similar threads to Clackport, so I guess that makes me Clackport!! You gotta love TUSCL logic. I'm in LA, if anyone wants to club with me, I am down, I'm not hiding from anyone lol.

As for you Nina, I'm done talking to you.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    @txtittyfag- she's a little off today, I'm not sure what's going on.
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    LFM, careful there, Nina is or rather was one of few people who would consistently stick up for you.

I understand her frustration. Debating with LFM is like debating with SJG, both won't really debate nor change their minds, and both LFM and SJG live to hear the sound of their own voice.

Nina, I'm not as up on sports as some people, but LeBron James does seem to be a very good player, perhaps the greatest right now. KD is good no doubt, but observing GS it seems JD was the missing piece of a three piece puzzle, carefully designed to beat LeBron James. GS is doing well in that goal - weapon to take down the King. Well done.
  • Book Guy
    7 years ago
    Awesome Stanley Cup so far ...
  • NinaBambina
    7 years ago
    LFM I'm not off I'm right on target. My team won. You are a sore loser and I know that is a fact. The best player argument is very debatable, but Kawhi is not in the conversation. Maybe next year if he improves his game he can be. As of now, it is looking like kd is about to straight dethrone LeBron.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    w.r.t. who's the best it's often a case of what have you done for me lately - if CLE would have won game 3, which they almost did, the "experts" would be tooting LeBron's horn and saying how he's the best player in the world (which they've been saying all along) - KD simply just has a better team w/ 4 All Stars and 2 league MVPs, that's hard to overcome
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Nope, no debate.

LeBron is GOAT
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Don't patronize us flag
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    "Would you rather make all nba first team and lose or make 2nd team and win the championship AND finals mvp?"

I'm sorry, I didnt know that winning a championship or being named finals MVP made you ineligible for all-NBA first team.

My bad.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Don't patronize us flag
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    If Lebron and KD were to switch teams, GS would win by 30+ every game.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    LOL Papi
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    And Dominic77 takes his direction from the herd.

SJG

She's A Lady
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ReL9dmYD…

first page of sheet music
    http://www.musicnotes.com/sheetmusic/mtd…

complete guitar tabs
    https://tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/t/tom_j…

This song looks to be entirely diatonic, and so much of it is sung over Em.

The bridge is all major triads, and seems to constitute a key change, likely to Bb.

I remember reading a discussion once of the transitions in popular music as being either 1. harmony changes, 2. mode changes, or 3. key changes. But as to what distinguishes one from the others, I am still not clear. And then I don't think that classical music lends itself to such analyses, as it is more varied.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Great Point flagooner excellent argument in favor of LeBron it would probably be an even bigger point differential since he actually blocks an average of 15-20 points per game.
  • NinaBambina
    7 years ago
    "I'm sorry, I didnt know that winning a championship or being named finals MVP made you ineligible for all-NBA first team."

It doesn't, that comment was aimed at LFM who says kawhi is better than KD, undeniably. When in fact generally KD has been considered top 2 behind Lebron. However, as I've said, in these first 3 finals games KD had scored at least 30+ every game and is headed towards finals mvp. He hit the winning shot (3 pointer) in Lebron's face and without hesitation.
  • NinaBambina
    7 years ago

'If Lebron and KD were to switch teams, GS would win by 30+ every game."

No way. Warriors thrive on strength in numbers and Lebron thrives on being the self proclaimed king. He does not fit in with the Warriors type of basketball.
  • NinaBambina
    7 years ago
    Watching KD confidently bring the ball up the court with his huge 7'6" wingspan or whatever it is and just pull right up for a 3 in Lebron's face on Lebron's home court was priceless and quite frankly made me want to marry him.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    If you were to marry KD would he be okay with you giving extras in the club
  • NinaBambina
    7 years ago
    If I ever meet KD he will be mine. Idc what a troll or regular person has to say.

Also, Peter from the Bachelorette if Rachel doesn't pick him.

Back to basketball...
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Nina is actually in-love with Klay Thompson and she will defend his tesm to the death as any woman in-love would.

And don't patronize us flag.
  • NinaBambina
    7 years ago
    "If you were to marry KD would he be okay with you giving extras in the club"

1. I'm not an extras girl, check my careers stats.

2. My stripping days would end the day I became KD's gf. Duh.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    Chris Paul or melo to San Antonio and the Warriors choke next year against the Spurs.
  • NinaBambina
    7 years ago
    Papi --- my goal used to be to date Klay, cuz he's awesome and I think his personality is cool and he's a stoner... but he's a cheater. So he could never be husband material.

Kd also smokes weed. And I truly believe he has a great soul and the only privilege he got as a kid was being blessed with an amazing mother. Klay, on the other hand, has a father who played for the nba and continued to be involved working for the nba.

I'd date either, but I would focus on getting a ring on my finger if I dated KD.

Both KD and Klay would give me beautiful babies. But huge ones, especially KD.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Aren't you like 5'2 and petite, I assume kids w/ KD would be via artificial insemination
  • NinaBambina
    7 years ago
    KD is 6'9"

I lost my virginity to a guy who was 6'8" and dated him for like a year. I'll be fine.
  • NinaBambina
    7 years ago
    Oh I thought you meant the sex. Lol

My mom was smaller than me and didn't have my hips and pushed out twins, I'm sure I could have KD's baby as long as I don't have twins.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I dId mean the sex - I was being a smartass (and a bit jealous of KD's "manliness") - I guess he'll just put the head in (and everyone says he's are least 6'10 if not more)
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    ^^^Dayumm is this turning into a mommy and me thread before my eyes ; / gosh guys get a room )
  • NinaBambina
    7 years ago
    So he's a 7 footer with shoes on. Wonder if his dick measures up. Just a curious thought.

I also went through a Blake Griffin phase, and still would entertain it, but that would be purely carnal.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Have you been thru a TUSCLer phase by any chance - we have some real keepers here.

And w.r.t. KD's dingaling - judging from his long extremities (legs, arms) I'm sure he even makes horses do a double-take
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    kevin durant smokes weed? never would have guessed that
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Seems nowadays smoking weed may be as common as saying you drink alcohol (more so with the younger people and the hip-hop generation)
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    obviously i don't know athletes personally, but kevin durant doesn't seem like the type who would do that sort of thing. i'm not questioning nina because i know its true (i just looked it up) i just find it surprising.

durant genuinely seems like a really good guy
  • NinaBambina
    7 years ago
    Yes tmz's paprazzi followed him out of a club one time (no hoes with him yayyy) and he opened his car door and an obvious medical marijuana container fell out of his car. Hilarious. He was injured at the time.

And I'm sure his dick is long, Papi. But he is lanky. And thickness matters too. I'll love him either way and serve him up all day any day.

• Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    You need to watch some more black porn like me and then you'll realize that it's often the wirey black guys that are packing the horse-meat, believe me
  • NinaBambina
    7 years ago
    Paparazzi*

I'm sure if you google or youtube "kevin durant tmz marijuana" you'll find what I'm talking about.

Doctors and lawyers smoke weed, no reason an athlete shouldn't during offseason, an injury, hell maybe even the all star break. Lol
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    " lawyers smoke weed"

nina you've got to smoke with John Smith69 one of these days
  • NinaBambina
    7 years ago
    You can youtube the actual video of where it falls out. It was funny.
  • NinaBambina
    7 years ago
    "durant genuinely seems like a really good guy"

I totally agree.

Then again, a lot of good guys smoke weed. Has nothing to do with their character (imo it's a requirement that I date something I can smoke with).

I know Klay smokes as well. He got suspended his last college game for actually catching a marijuana possession charge. And he sure looked stoned as fuck at their championship parade, along with Draymond, who I assume smokes weed. He's an msu boy from Saginaw.
  • NinaBambina
    7 years ago
    I remember in an interview reading that Adam Silver (nba commissioner) said they are more concerned about testing for performance enhancing drugs than marijuana.
  • NinaBambina
    7 years ago
    Oh and pretty sure their head coach Steve Kerr said he used marijuana for back pain after his surgery. He's also a good guy from what I see.
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    nina you'd probably get bored with KD seeing as you agree he's a good guy
  • NinaBambina
    7 years ago
    Good guys are adorable and hubby material, what's not to like?
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    women get bored with men who are too good to them
  • NinaBambina
    7 years ago
    Not me.
  • NinaBambina
    7 years ago
    If Steve Kerr were younger I'd want him, too. I would accept him as a sugar daddy now though if he weren't married.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    @tittyfag- you're cracking me up. LMAO.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    "So he's a 7 footer with shoes on. Wonder if his dick measures up. Just a curious thought."

KD would need a girl with a gaping axe wound for a pussy. The question is if Nina measures up.

"
    And I'm sure his dick is long, Papi. But he is lanky. And thickness matters too. I'll love him either way and serve him up all day any day."

And I'm fat, so that must mean my dick has immense girth? Nope, doesn't work that way.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    @flagooner well KD does have big hands like DT )
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    flagooner-->"And I'm fat, so that must mean my dick has immense girth? Nope, doesn't work that way."

Dumb things strippers say-->"Riding big dicks makes your ass fat."
    https://www.tuscl.net/?page=post&id=5005…

@flagooner: nah. She just worry that it would "all go to her butt". :)

• twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Anybody here think Cleveland has a chance ?
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    No-chance for the series; but w.r.t. tonight I'd assume they are playing for honor as to not get swept - I assume CLE will win tonight - GS is absolutely playing w/ house-$$$ and they'll probably like to end it tonight and make history by going undefeated in the post-season; but I assume CLE will want-it more due to the possible humiliation factor
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    @ Papi I think ABC probably wants Cleveland to win more than anyone, I can only try to imagine how much money they spent to get these games, and then only get 4 rounds they will lose hundreds of millions.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    One sure thing Golden State has at least one loss in this years playoffs !
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    As I mentioned on this thread b/f game-1, Kyrie is the difference - LeBron is pretty-much aleays gonna do his thing, but if Kyrie goes off no one can do anything about it and you have 2 unguardable players (LeBron and Kyrie)
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I would not be shocked if CLE pulled out this series - obviously GS has the #s in its favor but would def not be shocked if CLE pulled it out
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    lol Papi did you just try your first illegal drug(s)?
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Mark my Papi words
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    haha ok man
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    Uh oh, the Warriors are up 3-1. We all know what happened last year when the Warriors were ahead 3-1 LMAO.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Starting to look like Beauregard Jefferson Sessions is next under the bus.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Rong thread
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Barkley and Shaq discussing last nights game made an excellent point about Durant hiding on defense because LeBron is not going to the post giving Durant a breather, last night that was the key to the win, GSW having to double up on LeBron in the post, giving tha outside men a good look, as a result you had 24 three pointers on 43 shots taken, and one of the highest scoring finals wins ever.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Is Nina in hiding?
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    cavs in 7!
  • NinaBambina
    7 years ago
    As much as I wanted the Warriors to complete the full playoff sweep, I also wanted them to be able to win at home since the last time they beat the Cavs it was in Cleveland. I also missed the game, so I didn't care that they lost because I want to be watching live when they win.

My friend told me the game was crazy, officiating was horrible on both sides, and like 7 people got techs. Since they lost I have no interest in watching it right away, I just wonder if it was as crazy as she said.
  • NinaBambina
    7 years ago
    Thanks for bumping the thread for me dumbass. Lol what great trolling skills you have.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    So do you guys and gals think Golden State is going to be able to close out the series tonight?
    I hope not and won't be that surprised if Cleveland wins another.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    GSW by 14 tonight.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    I hope LeBron falls on his face.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    ^i hope Durant falls on his face.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    GS is soft - they are gonna lose this series - LeBron does w/e he wants seemingly w/ not much effort - LeBron just trots to the basket and GS just looks at him and at best just throw out a hand
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    LeBron gets to the basket WHENEVER he wants and either scores or gets fouled (sometimes both) and GS doesn't do anything about it - GS is soft - they can't match up physically and CLE does not respect them and even less fear them
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    ^ That's because he is the GOAT
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    ^ You had to know that was coming.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    Uh oh if Cleveland wins this game, they are definitely winning this series.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Draymond seems to be getting frustrated anybody want to give odds on whether he kicks a Cav in the nuts ?
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Game Over
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    Better questions:

Who's ready for football?
    Who's ready for the off-season?
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    @chess As soon as this is over. )
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    LeBron and Kyrie were looking tired in that 2nd quarter .
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Tom Brady is the GOAT (over LeBron)
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Nope. LeBron = GOAT
  • NinaBambina
    7 years ago
    First quarter was awful. Horrible officiating, on both ends.

JR Smith had no business wanting to jump in and add a shove when West and Tristan were getting into it. Money can't buy class.

• twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Cleveland is not laying down just yet. This one is not going to be over easily.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Well it was a good hard fought game but Golden State had too much going to lose.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Battle of attrition - GS had too many horses and wore down CLE &
    KD had a monster game - Kyrie missed too many shots in the 2nd half
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    this nba finals was wack as fuck. NFL season couldn't come fast enough
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    7 years ago
    Fuck Steph, fuck Klay, fuck Golden State as a team, organization and as a motherfucking crew. And if you wanna be down with Golden State then fuck you too. Kevin Durant, fuck you too. All you motherfuckers fuck you too..
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    lol great tupac reference mistah
  • NinaBambina
    7 years ago
    Warriorrrrrrrrssssssssss.

Told y'all.

And KD finals mvp, what's good LFM?!
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    It was a good Finals - high level of play and 2 teams with different styles trading punch after punch
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    terrible finals........it was just as bad as all the playoff series that came before the finals

congrats to your team nina
  • NinaBambina
    7 years ago
    Thanks
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    Nina I told you I'm done talking to you, keep my name out ya mouth.

I hate most of those bitch ass divas on the Warriors, but I love me some Steph. It's funny when Durant was announced as the MVP, some of the crowd was booing because they wanted Steph as the MVP.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Damn, 250 comments and it doesn't have anything to do with boobies.
  • pensionking
    7 years ago
    If league doesn't suspend Green in last year's finals, Warriors would be back-to-back-to-back champs now.

That would make LBJ three time consecutive runner up. Either way, 3-5 finals record eliminates LBJ from GOAT status. Just win baby!

MJ 6 for 6 in finals as 6-time finals MVP.

Wanna go with stats?

LBJ -- 27.1 PPG in regular season; 28.4 PPG postseason
    MJ -- 30.1 PPG in regular season; 33.4 PPG postseason

Mic drop
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Nope. I submitted an article about the GOAT. Hopefully it doesn't get turned down like my last one.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion