tuscl

Mystery surprise dancer

Hey guys I've come into some money and decided to try the ropes at a few local clubs. One night i go early a get dances from the handful of girls there. Next time my fantasy is to have more dances than the last time but later on into the night girls availability is more at a premium. They were going straight from the stage to the back rooms. To get mine I had to eagerly be on the look out for the free girls. Although some did approach. So getting to the point would any of you be interest in the courtesy of paying for a dance going to the room and a manager pick a surprise girl to come back to you?

3 comments

• anonlvone
    7 years ago
    Depends on the management. At one of my favorite clubs, I've learned to trust the tips I get from the managers. If they recommend a dancer to me, or if they give a thumbs down to a dancer, I've learned to listen. I'm a good customer and they want to keep me happy, so if they steer a dancer my way I know it's for a reason.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Be careful ab asking the manager. At my club (and it's a very nice expensive one), the manager will give you a hustler who is most likely to tip them, and if a guy is drunk, might take advantage and rip you off. The bartender is a better bet for a recommendation, since they get tips from customers also. Then, once you have a few names, you can request one of those girls from the manager, or even the dj. Tip the manager, or dj, and they will get a girl to come over. If there is a dj, he knows that is going on w the girls at any time, and also works for tips. He can call a girl over on the mic and see when she will be free.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    I'd go by what bj99 just said about you being a newbie the manager is more likely to send you a shark so he gets a cut. You would do better sitting at the bar and watching what is going on for a bit and being friendly with the bartender chatting her up and casually gossiping about the girls to gauge her reaction you will get more that way especially if you over tip a bit.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion