tuscl

Centerfold's Phoenix

FiXxXeR
Arizona
With the club shutting down, has anyone seen any of the girls there at other clubs? I went a couple time before the shutdown and wanted to see a couple of them again.

12 comments

• etsutwigg222
    7 years ago
    Most are at HiLiter and Bandaids. Have heard that HiLiter ownership is trying to purchase CF assets.
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    Hmmm. Maybe a buyer's market?
  • FiXxXeR
    7 years ago
    I didn't notice any at Bandaids on Friday night. At least not the ones I was looking for. Time to check out Hiliter again and see what's up over there.
  • WetWilly
    7 years ago
    I wonder what Centerfold's assets might be worth purchasing? Not the real estate or the building, tables, chairs, liquor? Unless someone thinks the Hi Liter can own a second location?

That makes no sense to me, but who knows?
  • azdd
    7 years ago
    There's not much to choose from in North Phoenix. If HL management can get the liquor license and has cash, I think it would be a smart move. I don't think a nude juice bar would be all that popular, but who knows?
  • WetWilly
    7 years ago
    azdd, Centerfold's lost their liquor license, correct? So the business assets won't include a valid liquor license, correct?

I do not know how most liquor license are granted or transferred. Both cities and counties can grant them, I think.
  • WetWilly
    7 years ago
    azdd, Centerfold's lost their liquor license, correct? So the business assets won't include a valid liquor license, correct?

I do not know how most liquor license are granted or transferred. Both cities and counties can grant them, I think.
  • FiXxXeR
    7 years ago
    Liquor licensing is done by the state. Various article indicate AZ liquor board worked with the managing company to have their license "voluntarily revoked". Makes them ineligible to re-license within 1 year from the date or revocation.

http://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/music/cen…
  • WetWilly
    7 years ago
    Thanks for the link. I picked this out of the article:

Jeffery Trillo, an assistant director of administration with the department, says Centerfolds’ license is now the property of the state. It could potentially wind up being issued to a new owner as a part of the liquor license lottery that the department conducts every year.

• FiXxXeR
    7 years ago
    Yup. Guess we'll just have to wait and see. In the meantime, I'll be playing a real-life version of Where's Waldo looking for some of their girls.
  • azdd
    7 years ago
    Would love to catch up with Sandy from the CF dayshift, huge tits, heavy tats, thigh high boots, squeaky voice. Older and thicker, but nice girl with the biggest tits in town. If anyone sees her around town, a PM would be appreciated!
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    It's often a crapshoot getting w/ a dancer at a club she currently works at, let alone if a club closes.

If you're really into a dancer best to get her #, most dancers are willing to give it b/c it means consistent $$$ for them - and nowadays dancers can use a burn-app and not have to give out their real #
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion