tuscl

Ft. Wayne 2AMer.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Police are seeking the public's help in identifying a suspect in the fatal shooting at a strip club in northwest Fort Wayne early Sunday.

Police responded to the Bleu Diamond Showclub, 9439 Lima Road, about 4a.m. for a reported shooting. Officers found a man inside the business who appeared to be suffering from at least one gunshot wound. He died at the scene.

Two hospitals notified police they received a total of three shooting victims who said they had been shot at the topless dancing spot south of Lima Marketplace between two car dealerships.

Two of the victims were in critical condition; the third was in serious condition. Their conditions had not changed as of late Sunday afternoon, police said.

In an update Sunday, police referred to the case as a shooting/homicide investigation.

Crime scene tape lay around the club's entrance Sunday afternoon. Although a door was open, a police officer stationed in the parking lot said people weren't allowed inside.

Detectives on Sunday interviewed witnesses who were inside the club when the shooting occurred, and technicians processed the scene and collected evidence, police said.

Anyone with information about the shooting is asked to call the police department's detective bureau at 260-427-1201 or Crime Stoppers at 260-436-7867.

1 comment

• rockstar666
    7 years ago
    Last review was from 2015. Perhaps the usual patrons aren't big on reviews, so I'll write one:

This club is fairly small, so diving for cover can be problematic. Nevertheless I ordered a drink and sat with my back to the wall in a corner, with a sturdy pillar next to me. A few decent looking girls went on stage but they were wearing track shoes, which may be a worthwhile precaution.. Lots of gang tats on the dancers too, mainly Crips and Latin Kings.

A dancer came over to me and asked if I wanted a dance but she wasn't my type. So a bouncer comes over and said, "Yous better give da girl a few dances!" so I did. We go to VIP and she gives me her number and a list of her rates.

I finished my drink and left at that point...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion