tuscl

You back bitters and double minded fucks

BrotherFogHorn
Gawd's Holy Church of Tuscl
Some you sons of bitches are so wishy washy it's no wonder you pathetic excuse of men pay for sex. No woman in her god damn right mind would desire such weak men as you.

I praise the father for making me a upright man. A man that don't come from nigger monkey or any of that Fiction bull Shit you call science. It's of the father of this world the devil.

Turn from the desire of this world and sell all you have then donate the money to the work of the lord .just call the number in my picture.

Praise Gawd we have been working miraculous healing since 1945

10 comments

• vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Scammer, be gone !!
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    Lol
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    Really sorry that you fond yourself humorous. Your real life must totatly suck.
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    Shit the fuck up crazy fuck
  • BrotherFogHorn
    7 years ago
    You shit the fuck up Crazyjoe
  • BrotherFogHorn
    7 years ago
    Cum to the lawrd
  • WetWilly
    7 years ago
    Guys, learn to use your ignore button......
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    7 years ago
    Brother Foghorn will show us the way to salvation while his brother Leghorn helps himself to our the contents of our wallets. Leghorn is passing the plate. Do I hear a "Hallelujah"? Do I hear an "Amen"?

(Frankly If I'm going have my wallet drained I'd rather get my pipes drained as well by a slut in the VIP room where the services are on her knees. I think that's the general consensus around here. )
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Men pay 4 sex because they are afraid to get involved with otherwise quite willing women.

SJG
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Amen, desertscrub !!!!!!!!!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion