tuscl

April fools?

bkkruined
Washington
So I'm kicking back in this club last Saturday that I hadn't been to in a while.
It was toward the end of the day shift. Pretty slow time, maybe 6-8 ladies going through the stage rotation, maybe 12 customers...
This one dancer gets up on stage and starting her performance removes her panties, and, something kinda catches my attention. It looks like, maybe, some kinda piercing...
As she moves around the stage a bit, I'm looking harder and harder... I'm about 15 feet away, in the second row of seats, it'd have to be a somewhat large piece of jewellery to get my attention from that far, but as I catch two or three more quick flashes, it also looks not shiny. Like, maybe silver colored plastic?
About a minute into her performance, she's down on her hands and knees, facing the mirror on the back of the stage, ass up in the air giving a clear unhindered view... And, it's not a piercing I keep seeing... At least, not like any I've ever seen before... It's certainly not in her clit, but covering her anus...
It looked almost kinda silver, maybe kinda white, but with the stage lighting it's kinda hard to tell. It wasn't shiny. Round, about the size of a quarter maybe, just right over the little brown pucker hole, with nothing seemingly holding it in, unless, well, the only thing that I can think it was, a but plug... While on stage, nekkid?

1 comment

• mjpenn07
    8 years ago
    Yup, butt plug. Saw this at Tattle Tales Too in Levittown PA. An annoying eastern european dancer would come out wearing one. Kinda seemed like a gimmick to grab some attention.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion