tuscl

Whats up with the guys on Follies night shift ?

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
I stayed an hour over just to keep a glimpse into the Follies night life and it cracked me up...tell me what's up with these guys lol ???

One extremely fat dude was buying dances from two smoking hot strippers that was air dancing him either because he was so fat they couldn't lay on him or they found him that nasty...anyways..during his air dancing he is fireing up a blunt and tossing singles all over the fucking place...singles was on the couch, the floor, his lap...the shit was rediclus and funny

Then I saw this dude dressed to the nines as a rap star is concured...huge stacks of cash and jewelry...I don't see how he could sees wearing. Sunglasses in a pitch black club lol...dude was at stage with a stripper popping her pussy at him and it was a nice fucking pussy at that...dude wasn't even tipping and he was up against the stage lol...on top of this he was texting on his phone...WTF lol ?

6 comments

• crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Sounds like the dude dressed to the 9 wanted to find a tranny
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    LMFAO
  • warhawks
    8 years ago
    Was the dude wearing a white three piece suit and running "the system"?
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I guess you described why many don't like the Follies nightshift
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    War lol no baggy jeans and a white tea shirt

Papi I agree. Days are much more relaxed and more focused on the entament danced

Nights is more on your image and how much you can toss around while acting like its not bothering you...lol
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    They get the fags at night, juice. Didn't you see txtittyfag sucking off Douchester in a corner ? :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion